Our Teenie Romance

Ch28

Frank's POV-
Shit. The door just went again and it's pretty obvious who it was. I hope he didn't hear what Vicky and Shannon were just saying. That could really make this whole ordeal a lot worse. Not thta it's going to be easy anyway. I run down the hall to the door, shouting for Mikey to keep them quiet like their little kids. I take a deep breath and open the door. Shit it is! It's Gerard!
"Hey." I say, standing aside and letting him in. "I need to talk to you..."
Gerard's POV-
Shit! Fuck! and shit again! He wants to talk!? I wonder what about? Me and Shannon getting friendly at the bus stop? Oh fuck I hope he wants to offer me a kitten I really fucking do!
"Sure." I say, trying to act cool. I lean against the wall.
"What happened the other night?" He asks.
Hmmm got a kid pissed took her to the bus stop where we tried to have sex but you interupted? I am not telling him that!
Frank's POV-
I've asked him. Surely he'll tell me? We're best friends aren't we? I just hope he gives me a straight answer so we can sort this al lout.
Gerard's POV-
He's looking at me. With those big kid eyes of his. He wants answers. I should tell him. I will tell him.
I sigh. "Well me and Shaz got talking. I mean you and Vicky had fucked off we were allowed to have some fun weren't we?" I pause. Unsure what he's going to say. He doesn't. "I got us a few drinks. Nothing much but well enough to get me tipsy and her well hammered. We got a bit wel lfriendly. Well she did. And I don't know I just had ideas. Urges I just done it." I speak cooly like it's know biggy.
Frank's POV-
I can't believe I'm hearing this. He just, he just fessed right up. He just told me he did. He wanted to. Shit! What the Hell do I tell Vicky!?