Our Teenie Romance

Ch29

Frank's POV-
Gerard just walked right into the room like I didn't say anything to him! But anyway I've got to tell Vicky. I think I'll wait out here untl she comes out. No doubt she'll come soon, she's not stupid, she'll figure it out. I'll just sit here, on the bottom step and when she comes we'll go upstairs and talk in private.
Vicky's POV-
Gerard just walked in. He's acting like Shannon isn't here. She's doing the same. Frank hasn't come in. I guess that means he's spoken to Gerard. I wonder where he is.
After a minute or two I get up.
"Wherev you going?" Shannon asks.
"Toilet." I lie, I hurry out before she can say anything.
I see Frank sat on the stairs. I sit next to him. "Talk to him?" I ask.
He nods.
"And?"
Frank indicates upstairs. I nod and we go up to his room.
He closes the door behind us. "He did." Frank says. He sounds upset so I won't bother him with it anymore. though I am fuming at Gerard! If he tries anything else I will stick a rocket up his arse and light it. But right now I want to cheer Frank up. I guess he's a bit disapointed and all.
"It'll be okay." I assure him. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close.
He pulls me even closer, arms round my waist. "I know." He smiles. "Because you're here with me." He pecks my lips gently.
"None of that Mr Iero." I joke. "We're not a couple yet."
He grins. "You started it a Battle."
"Yeah." I say, shrugging. "And now I'm saying no."
He kisses me again. "Yeah well you're not exactly trying to stop me."
I grin. "No.I'm not."