Our Teenie Romance

Ch33

Frank's POV-
I pull away when I hear Gerard's voice. I guess alot of time has passed. "We'll finish this later." I joke, kissing her one last time. "I'm coming!" I bellow.
She smiles. "We better." I push myself up and pull her up. We go downstairs slowly, hand in hand. I don't know if we should tell the others or let them guess.
We walk in. I sit on the arm chair, I pull Vicky onto my lap. If they don't get something from that then they're well and truly retarded and I won't further that comment knowing what Shannon's like...
Oh Christ their staring. All three of them. They know!

Gerard's POV-
I guess I'm the only one who's going to ask them...
"You two going out?" I ask. "Because if you're not I'd like to know what the fuck that was!"
They're staring at me. Shannon and Mikey are trying to keep a straight face.

Vicky's POV-
What the fuck did he just say!? Oh my fucking God he spied on us! Fucking dick! Ever heard of a thing called privacy Gerard? I guess not! Fuck him. I'm not keeping this away from him. Fuck he's going to wish he didn't say that. And if anyone says I'm over reacting I'll fucking scream!
"So you're saying you spied on us?" I ask cooly.
"Well you were up there a very long time." He retorts. But it's not a joking retort. It's an insulting, nasty and bitchy comment.
Oh trying to be funny is he? "So you spy on your friends as well as take advantage of drunk girls?" I ask dryly. Fuck he's going to regret this. I know this might ruin everything I've gained over a few years but do I give a shit? No!

Gerard's POV-
Bitch! Fuck I wasn't expecting that! Better not show it. Better just argue the fuck with her. Better finish what's been started...
"Take advantage?" I echo. "She agreed to it. So fuck you!"
"If she agreed to it why did you run?" She asks. Good Frank's getting involved. Per-fucking-erfect.

Frank's POV-
I'm stopping this while I can. "Shut up!" I roar. I see gerard go to open his mouth. "I said shut up." I growl.
"She started it!" Gerard argues. Child. Should have seen that one coming. But thinking about it, she didn't. Gerard started this conversation. He must have looked in on us! If not how did he know about it?
"No she didn't." I say defensively. Even though I know I'm going to regret it in the future. "You confessed to spying on us. And personally, I don't think that was a wise move seeing as you knew she was annoyed with you anyway."
"Annoyed?" She cries. Jesus Christ I didn't know she had such a temper! I cover her mouth with my hand. "Quiet." I whisper. "Let me handle this babe."
She relaxes, which is good, at least she trusts me.
"That's it control that bitch!" Gerard says coldly.
"Don't call my girlfriend a bitch!" I cry angrily.
"Yeah, don't call Vicky a bitch!" Shannon cries.
"Oh shut the fuck up bitch!" Gerard roars at her.
Shannon glares angrily, I can see the hate bubbling up inside her. Mikey hugs her, he knows this can't be good. Thank fuck for that.