Our Teenie Romance

Ch34

Mikey's POV-
She pushes me away. she's intent on getting back at Gerard, I wish I knew why though. I mean it, the girl I like and my brother fighting over something I don't know about. It fucking sucks.
"Fuck you!" Shannon cries at him. "So your saying you tried to rape a dog?! Shows what a man you are!"
Rape? Dogs? What the fuck? Hell I'm confused. Gerard and Shannon...No they didn't...They wouldn't. Gee wouldn't. But Shannon wouldn't say it without good reason...
"I'm fucking out of here!" Gerard screams. Heading to the door. "See you at home Mikey." Ah wel, guess he's still my friend...
"I'm fucking out as well." Shannon says, I guess I'll go to. I don't want to be left with the lovers and I want to find out what the Hell's going on!

Frank's POV-
So they've all gone. Jesus Christ talk about bitches! I'm so pissed at Gee right now! But not as pissed as Vicky seems. Ah well it's just me and her. She's still on my lap, I put my arms around her. "It's going to be okay." I whisper.
She sighs. "Is it? I mean I've just fucked up with your best friend...Who's fucked off at my best friend so the whole situation isn't really ideal is it?" She's kind of got a point but I don't want to lose her. It's to soon for that.
"It is." Frank said. "There can be more me and you time now. Besides, Gerard was wrong." I kiss her cheek. "We'll sort it all out later on."
She turns her head and kisses me. "I hope you're right." She says sadly.