Our Teenie Romance

Ch39

Frank's POV-
Fuck this is a nice school. Al lthe kids are coming out with smiles on their faces. Except Vicky, I wonder why, I grin at her as she comes walking up the drive, she smiles back, but she still looks upset. I wrap my arms around her when I she reaches me. I feel eyes on us but heck do I care? No. These kids should mind there own business.
"You okay?" I ask, most of the kids have cleared away now, it's just us and a few stragglers.
She shakes her head and buries her face into my shoulder.
"What's wrong?" I ask. "Please tell me." I kiss the top of her head, trying to make her feel better.
She lifts her head and looks at me. "I'll be fine." She insists.
"You sure?" I ask, remembering how sensetive we "emo" kids can get about this stuff.
"Yeah." She says. "Just a bad day."
"What happened?" I ask, I'm curious you know.
"Let's just say those brats don't really like me." She starts walking off, I know she's upset now, even if I've not known her all that long...I catch her up and grab her arm.
"Tell me." I plead. "What did they do?"
"They ignored me..." She says quietly. "They isolated me, they threw things at me, they said things to me..."
"What things?" I ask, kind of concerned now, I don't want her thinking about them...
"Don't worry about it." She mutters. "I'll be okay, trust me." She kisses me passionately but not like she normally does. "I think I just want to go home..."
"Okay." I say, I'd like to spend time with her but she doesn't want to. "i'll take you home."
"Okay." she says, smiling.
Well, at least she smiled at something.