Our Teenie Romance

Ch47

Frank's POV-
I'm holding the guitar out. She's staring at it, I think she's shocked at the proposal. "Come on." I say. "You can't be much worse than me."
"You're fantastic compared to me." She says, not taking her eyes of the guitar.
"i'll play if you play." I offer.
She cocks her head, I think that might have encouraged her. "Can I play something I wrote?" She asks.
I nod. "Anything you want."
"Okay." She says, taking the guitar from me and throwing the strap over her neck. She sighs, I don't think she's going to. I hold my breath, silently urging her to go on, she does. I listen, watching her carefully, she's nervous, I can tell .It doesn't take a genius to show that. She really isn't a performer. But she's okay. She shouldn't knock herself, she's written a pretty sweet piece there, I guess it's her composition work for Music.
She's finished. She hands me the guitar. "Your turn." she says, not waiting for me to comment.
I take the guitar off her and play a few riffs. I stop and place the guitar on its stand. "You aren't shit."
"I am. You're alot better than me."
"I might be, you just need to practice."
"Like I don't know that." She retorts, sitting on her bed. She pats the spot beside her, I sit.
I kiss her lightly. "It was a really good piece. Maybe you just need to perform more."
She snorts. "Or not." She kisses me, pressing harder than normal. I open my mouth a little and let her tongue in, wrapping my arms around her. I feel her arms wrap around me. I push her over to the side and fall with her, we're laying sideways on the bed. I pull my face away from hers and whisper. "I love you."