Our Teenie Romance

Ch5

Shannon's POV-
So were here...I dragged Vicky with me. Made sure she looked nice and all. She does in her black Spiderweb tee and blue skinnies. Her hairs been straightened. Her eyeliner looks good. I just hope she talks! I thought about getting her pissed but couldn't get hold of any booze...for either of us! Maybe Gerard can get some. After all he's a few years older than us. I will kill her if she doesn't talk to Frank!

Vicky's POV-
I came. Didn't think I would but well I have. Shannon told me it'd be worth it or something... I don't know I'm confused. Mamfee and Rowzee helped her get me here. I think something's going on... Then again I might just be suspicious of nothing. Ah well, I'll try and enjoy the night I guess...

Gerard's POV-
Frank knows. I told him. Heck hopefully it'll make it all easier. I fucking hope so, maybe I'll get somedrawing done instead of having to talk to him all the time! He confessed he likes her, or thinks he does. I'm kind of hoping I'll get to know Shaz better. She's pretty um well for her age... I can see them. This is going to be awkward!

Frank's POV-
Fuck fuck fuck! Gerard arranged it all with Shannon! My heroes. I can see her. We're walking towards her...Gerard's given me a fuck lot of alcohol! Bah! I don't know what to say to her! Oh crap. I'm standing right infront of her!