Our Teenie Romance

Ch52

Mikey's POV-
I'm sat with Shannon. We're talking. My arm is around her, her heads on my shoulder, we're just having a laugh. Everyone's left us alone. I sniff her hair. It smells good. I like her so much. I'm so glad Gee let her go for me. I guess that's what brothers do. Sacrafice. I owe him a debt of gratitude! Then again he owes me 'cause of what happened last week so I guess I don't have to do anything to pay him back. What's even better is she doesn't care that I'm the geeky one of the Way brothers.
She grins at me. "Mikey, your ass is singing."
"What?" I ask, then I remeber, my phone. I sigh. Anything to ruin this night. I reach into my back pocket and pull it out. "Yellope?"
"Hey it's me."
"Oh hey Gee."
Shannon rolls her eyes.
"What's up Gee?" I ask. "'Cause I'm kind of in the middle off something."
"Tsk...attitude Mikey. Getting down and dirty with Haggii are you?" I can tell he's joking. "Well actually I need to talk to her. If you don't mind that is."
"No." I say, even though I do mind. I hand her the phone."Gee wants a word." I expalin.
She takes the phone off me.

Shannon's POV-
"What?" I ask with attitude. Gerard's a fag. I only put up with him for Mikey...
"Shaz, somethings up with Vicky."
"What do you mean?" I ask. "You haven't seen her. You hate her why would you care?"
"I don't care about her. I care about Frank. You care about Vicky. We need to talk, all of us, except them two." He explains. "Emma's coming. Round up Mamfee and Rowzee, or whoever you're with. Just make sure Frank doesn't come."