Our Teenie Romance

Ch54

Shannon's POV-
Last night went well after we spoke. Me and Mikey are now definately a couple. It's all good. I'm going to see him later. After I've seen Vicky. We're meeting at the park, just like old days.
She walks over. She's got the glove that Emz said about. "Hey." I say cheerfully.
"Hi." She says. She sounds so quiet. I didn't think she could get anymore subdued! But she has. Which kind of indicates it's true.
"You okay?" I ask. Okay i'm going tocut the crap. "I've been talking to Emma." I say, not looking her directly in the eye. Not because I'm ashamed because they've changed. They aren't the same. I don't like it. "Don't blame her. She didn't know what else to do." I know this isn't the best way to do this.
"Oh." Vicky says. I think she's shocked more than anything. "I'm not mad at her." She says quietly.
"Good." I say. "Apparently you've been cutting."
She nods, she's not looking at me. "I'm not going to lie to you." She says, I hear her voice weaken. She's pretty much sobbing. "I just don't want Frank to know. I didn't know what to do."
I wrap my arms around her, trying to comfort her. At least I know it's true. I'm going to sort her out. My main concern now is making sure it doesn't get worse. Which means finding out exactly what's been happening...