Our Teenie Romance

Ch55

Frank's POV-
Vicky's over again tonight. Her parents know this time, I said my parents wil lset her up in the spare room and swore nothing would happen, which was pretty emabarasing! I'll give you that!
We're sat on my bed. Nobody's in. And they won't be in for a few hours. I really want to. I'm going to ask her. See if she will. No. Not now. Now just isn't right. I'll wait another hour. Then ask. She's wearing a long rainbow glove, I want to try it on. I reach out and touch it. She flinches.
"What's wrong?" I ask suspiciously.
"Nothing." She lies. Yeah I can see in her eyes she's not being honest with me.
"You sure." I ask. "It's not those bitches at school is it?" If it is I'll kill them!
"Yeah. I'm sure." Another lie. I'mnot stupid I'm going to grab that glove in a minute...
"Can I try your glove on?" I ask, it's such a cool glove! Plus I think she's hiding something.
She shakes her head.
"What if I grab it?" I ask. Yeah she's hiding something.
She stares at me, I can see the fear in her eyes.
I reach out and tug at it. My eyes are greeted by something I never thought I'd see. Cuts.
"what the Hell?" I ask, wide eyed with shocked. "What the fuck?" I ask. I want answers!