Our Teenie Romance

Ch62

Mikey's POV-
Shaz is here. I've turned the music right up. Nobody can hear us. We haven't said much. We know it's Gee's. We'll talk to him later. We just want to come to terms with this all.
"Have you thought about aborting?" I ask quietly.
She shakes her head. "I'm against it. So it's not an option."
"Oh." I say, respecting her opinion.
"I thought about putting it up for adoption..." She says. "But I wasn't sure what you'd say about that..."
"So long as it goes to a good home then I don't care." I say honestly. "But I think you should consult Gee."
"I will." She says. I know she doesn't want to but she will. She's a decent person.
"How are you going to explain it to your mum?" I ask. We really have to sort that out. It's like the unavoidable.
"I'll just tell her I don't know who's it is and I'll put it up for adoption."
"What if she thinks it's mine...?" I ask. I don't want to murdered for it!
"She won't. I'll tell her I noly just met you. She won't know it's a lie. I won't even mention Gerard."
I nod. Considerably happier with the whole problem. At least I'm not going to get blamed!
Gerard's door opens. "Mikey, turn that down! i'm trying to get some sleep."
"Gee, me and Shaz need a word. You got a minute?" I shout. I'm not going to lose the chance to get this dealt with quickly...