Our Teenie Romance

Ch68

Gerard's POV-
Ha. Frank's changed. It's pretty obvious he doesn't know it but he's not much of a kid anymore! I grin at him. "Somebody's been busy." I tease.
He grins at me. "How do you figure that out?" He asks.
"You just look different." I say, smiling.
"How?" He asks.
"The way your walking. The way you raise your little eyebrows when I mentioned it..." I stick my tongue out.
"Oh fuck you." He jokes.
I smile at him. "Save the fucking for Vicky, eh?" I tease.
His smile drops. Something's happened between them to. "What's wrong?" I ask, dropping the jokes.
"It's nothing." He lies.
"Tell me." I say sternly.
He sighs. "Okay." He looks at the floor. "Vicky's been cutting."
"Oh. That." I say. "Yeah, she told emma who told me. I think we all knew. We didn't know how to say it to you." He looks at me. I feel guilty. "Sorry."
"It's cool." Frank says. "I just want her to stop."
I nod. "Do you know why?" I ask, I'll try and help him. After al lhe's a great mate.
He nods. "Some bints at her school. They start on her because she's different. She doesn't tell anyone though and i thnk it's getting worse."
I nod. A plan forming in my mind. "Frankie, I think I might be able to help you out. Willing to bunk?" I ask innocently.