Our Teenie Romance

Ch7

Shannon's POV-
I smile at Gerard. "Well at least they spoke." I said, scanning the room for Mamfee or Rowzee.
He's looking at me...Actually i don't know if I'll bother finding the others...
"Look Gee,as we'll be seeing a lot more of each other how about we get to know each other.?"
Gerard smiled. "I was thinking the same thing." He indicated the bar. "Drink?"
I can't help but accept his offer....

Frank's POV-
I haven't said much. She hasn't either. Then again neither of us are all that confident... I wish Gerard hadn't have given me those beers... I keep wanting to um say things and touch things that well shouldn't be touched... Damn this is awkward.
"So...you um play guitar?" I ask casually.
She nods.
"Cool." Fuck it I'm going to! I can't help it... I reach out and grab her boob. I can't help but grin.
Wait a minute she isn't complaining!
I can picture what Gerard would say if he was here "Get in there Master Iero!"

Gerard's POV-
I hand Shannon a Vodka and coke. She downs it. I buy her another. She downs that. I smile at her, I know it's wrong to buy a kid booze but...I don't see her as a kid. I see her as more of a young lady...

Vicky's POV-
Gah! He grabed it! Fuck I need Ho! She advises me on this. Mamfee and Rowzee aren't to far away and I think Layla saw! And she's a little um partial to tell this sort of thing. Oh crap she's going...probably to tell her!
I smile at him. Yes a smile! Ha I never smile! But what the Hell do I do? I wish Shannon was here to whisper in my ear!
"You know." Frank said. "I've wanted to talk to you for a long time..."
"That was hardly talking!" I snort. I smile. "It was better."
Frank grins...Ah prettyful smile! He wraps an arm round me.
I see a few heads turn...Damn tommorow's going to be odd!