Our Teenie Romance

Ch75

Frank's POV-
Shit! I didn't mean to say that! Sure I was thinking it but shit! She's lookinat me. She's fuming.
"Fuck you." She cries, I can see the tears in her eyes, she turns pretty much runs away.
Gerard grips my shoulder. "Come on Frankie." He says, indicating a bus which was nearing the stop. People are pointing and whispering. I feel terrible. I've just ruined the one thing that had made me truly happy for a long time.
"Fuck off." I mutter. Gerard ignores my comment or didn't hear it. "I just want to be alone..." I say, speeding off in the opposite direction to Vicky.

Vicky's POV-
Fucking dicks! All of them. Fuck it. Fuck them. Fuck everything. I thought we had something special but now I'm not sure! Now i'm just waiting for Mikey to fuck Shaz up. I really really am. I don't even know if i'm with him anymore. It wasn't really said. No doubt he'll claim he dumped me... Or Gerard will. I bet Gee put him up to all of it. I do. i know it was him. I'm just going to go home. Cry. Maybe take a few pills. I just want to forget everything. I'm not taling to any of them. Maybe I'll stil ltalk to Frank. Just to light a fucking rocket up his arse. No that's bitchy. I take it back...