Our Teenie Romance

ch76

Frank's POV-
I feel so guilty. That's why i''m now doing what i'm about to do. i'm going to try and talk to her. Hopefully we can sort this shit out. I don't think we can erase it. She doesn't forget. But she'll forgive me won't she.
i knock on her door. I'm quite frankly shitting it. Ha I said Frankly and my names Frank...
Her sister's answered.
"Oh hi." She says, smiling at me. Well at least i'm getting a nice reaction...
"Hi, is Vicky there?" I ask sheepishly.
"She's upstairs." she says, stepping aside and letting me in.
I nod. "Thanks. I'll go see her." I say running up the curved staircase. I creep towards her room and push the door open a crack.
"Go away kid." She shouts.
"It's not "kid..." I say quietly. I don't think...Yeah she heard me..
"Go away Frank..." She mutters.
"No." I answer stubbornly, pushing the door open. I walk in. She's curled up in a ball on the bed, crying. I see a knife next to her and a packet of paracetomal. My stomach knots. Shit! This is all my fault! She's staring at me. I don't know hwat to say...
"Sorry..." I say, looking her in the eye. I do feel terrible.
"It doesn't matter." She mutters.
"It does." i insist. "I suck. This is the sort of thing i've wanted you to avoid and now I've made it happen."
There's a moments silence.
"You don't suck." She says softly. "I do. Frankie i'm so sorry. For everything." She pauses. "We never should have spoken to each other."
"No." I whisper, sitting on the bed. "Where's the fun in life without the risks?"
She smiles. "Why risk getting hurt?"
I look at her, sadly. "Maybe we need time apart. Maybe we shouldn't meet up fpr a few days, unless we really need to. Maybe we need some space."
"Slow things down." she states. Even though we've gone to fast anyway!
"Yeah." I agree. "I think we need to think about this. Then decide."
She nods. So I guess it's sorted...