Our Teenie Romance

Ch8

Shannon's POV-
Layla's coming. Gerard's ordering more drinks...I think it's whisky shot's this time.
"Hi." I said in a bored tone.
"Hey. Thought you and Gee would like to know that..."She paused. "Well lets just say Frank's getting a bit er touchy-feely over there..."

Frank's POV-

Well she's not complaining so I guess she doesn't mind. We're talking about life in general. She has two sisters. One younger. One older. She doesn't get on to well with her parents. She used to get bullied. She likes cats. She likes lots of Welsh rock bands. And all I can think about is grabbing her or something else! I do like her. I think. But I'm not asking her. Not yet. Later. We need to spend more time together. Not while I'm tipsy and she's as shy. Or under the watchful eyes of Gee and Shaz.

Gerard's POV-
I give Shannon her shot. She tips it down her throat eagerly. I know it's gone straight to her head. She's swaying even more now. I catch her and steady her so she doesn't flop over. She's so adorable when she's drunk. I wrap my arms around her because I can. She doesn't know. I'll regret this later and all but what's a one night stand between friends?

Vicky's POV-
I know what he's thinking. I want to do something...but what? I've never had many one on ones with lads for a while. I know anything would just kick this off. A kiss a squeeze. Whatever. I decide what i'm going to do.
I pull Frank's head so he's facing me and kiss him. I feel his mouth open,his toungue entwine with mine. This all happeing so fast but I don't care. No I don't. It's just me and him and nothing to worry about. I break away, tearing apart the connection. I grab his hand and put my head on his shoulder. Part of me regrets it but part of me loved it and I want more.