Our Teenie Romance

Ch88

Mikey's POV-
Somethings not right. Someone's not here. I look around. Shaz, Frank, Gee. But no Vicky... "Um guys anyone know where Vicky went?" I ask, pointing out she was gone. She's so bloody quiet she could've gone ages ago! It's not like we'd have noticed either...
Shaz looks around. "Oh yeah."
"I'll go look if she's outside." Frank says,picking up his jacket. A paper falls out.
Gee swoops down and picks it up. "Frankie. You dropped your love note."
"Love note?" Shannon echoes. "Read it."
Gee grins and unfolds the paper. He reads it out loud.

Frankie babe, life just isn't cut out for me anymore. Nothings working and I just want to go. I love you so fucking much and as you're reading this I'm more than likely slipping away outside. Don't blame yourself. You're amazing and made my life worth living for some time. I'm sorry I have to do this. Say goodbye to everyone for me and tell my 'rents there's a letter in my bedroom for them. In my wardrobe. Don't do anything stupid because one day i'll see you again.

I love you. So much.
Goodbye.


Frank's gone pale. He's staring at gerard. Gee shows me the letter. "Shit." i whisper, handing it to Frankie.
"We've got to find her!" Frank says.
I nod. "Come on. She's somewhere in the churchyard she told us that."