Our Teenie Romance

Ch89

Gerard's POV-
We have to run to keep up with Frank. He's going so fast. Darting behind evry tomb stone and tree. Calling her name over and over again.
"Wait!" Mikey says. "This isn't working. Me and Shaz will retrace our steps okay? We'll go to the front entrances. You guys carry on. We might be able to find her...and save her."
"Good idea." I agree, pushing frank onwards. I'm so scared for him. I really am. I even start looking round every corner. We're nearing the wall now... Fuck please say we'll find her here! I pull out my phone, just incase and i'll call the others if we do. Please please let her be near...

Frank's POV-
There she is! She's slumped against the wall. I don't know if she's alive or not. I run over to her. I hear Gee speed up behind me. I leap over a tree root and sit next to her. "Vicky?" I call softly. She's not answering!
"She's unconcious." gerard says, gripping my shoulder. "I'll call the others."
"call a pissing ambulance!" I roar angrily. I ;ean close to her, checking to see if she's breathing. She is! But only just. How did she do it? I notce her hands closed over something I open it up. It's a little tub. it's unmarked but about 3/4 of it's contents are gone. Gerard's talking to the emergancy services behind me. He hangs up and calls Mikey. Shit i hope w're not to late!