Our Teenie Romance

Ch9

Gerard's POV-
I take Shaz to the bus shelter. Nobody's about. If anyone does come past they'll think we're two loved up teens. I know it's wrong to take advantage of a drunk woman and all but...Surely she'll understand. We're friends right? She keeps hugging me, grabbing me I think she's even tried kissing me. She won't mind. Odds are she's going to enjoy this as much as I am.

Frank's POV-
Wow. That was amazing. I don't know what to do. I glimpse my watch. Its gotten quite late. I better get her home soon. Shaz is nowhere in sight. And they both live quite far away. Gerard can sort Shaz out surely...
"What time you need to be in?" I ask. I'm sobering up now, which is lucky because if her mum or dad lets her in I'm kind of fucked if they see I'm a complete stranger and I'm drunk...
"Half ten."
"Well it's ten now..." I said. "Shall we leave?"
She nods. I grab her hand and we head for the door.

Vicky's POV-
It's pretty cold out. Frank suggests we take the bus, says he'll pay. I don't want to refuse...Because he'll have to walk me home then go all the way back to his. We head to the shelter hand in hand.
We hear um noises...They sound just plain dodgy. i'm not to sure about the bus anymore but Frank points to a car and is convinced that it's from that.

Gerard's POV-
I hear people.
Voices.
Shit.
It's Frank. And Vicky. Not good. I quickly compose myself and put my clothes back on. I turn and peg it out the back. They're going to think it was some freaky rapist. That's cool with me. I know I could have stayed there. Said it was her idea but I don't know what Vicky would say to that...