First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

We just got the call, informing us that we were indeed going on tour. With who I don’t know, nor do I care, I’m just glad that it’s actually happened. “Come on, Amanda, we should pack. Since tour starts tomorrow.” Autumn, the lead guitarist and backup vocalist, said jumping up and down. “Yeah.” I agreed leaving my room and heading to the garage to get suitcases.

I came back a minute later and opened the case up and started packing them. “Yo sug, want me to check with my mum to see if she’ll take ya home so you can pack?” I asked Autumn finding my skull gloves and glasses. “Yeah. I’ll call ya later, Amanda.” She replied walking out of my room. I stepped out of the room and got the phone to let Pat know bout the tour. “Hello?” Patrick asked on the other end of the line. “Hey Patrick, it's Amanda. Getting packing cuz we’re going on tour tomorrow!” I told him hyped up.

“You’re joking?” he asked. “No, I’m not, we’re actually going on tour tomorrow. Be ready by ten am. I’ll call ya later, dude.” I replied. “Alright. Bye.” We both hung up and I got rest of my stuff together and then got ready for bed.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my radio playing Coldplay. I turned the alarm off and got up. After making my bed, straighten up my room, and washing my face ect, I pulled out my blue jeans with a hole in the knee, my black Green Day heart grenade shirt, and my triple studded belt, and black skate shoes. I straighten my hair, grabbed a walfull, and ate it.

I glanced at the clock to see that it was nine forty-five; I went to the bathroom and got my eyeliner on then grabbed my bag and waited out side for the bus and others. Eight hours later, we were in New York and getting ready to go on. “Come on Autumn, let’s get some hot dogs and cokes. Then we can explore some before the show.” I said putting down the guitar for Guitar Hero II.

“Fine. Let me grab my purse.” Autumn replied picking up her bag and following me out of the room. “Yo Patty, you wanna come?” I asked Pat before we left. “Nea, I’ll stay here.” Patrick answered picking up his bass. “A ok, homey.” I replied leaving with Autumn. We got our hot dogs and soda and headed off to see who we were on tour with. “Hey Autumn, is that who I think it is?” I asked her finishing my drink. “Yes, it’s Tokio Hotel.” She replied smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you thought about it. It's mine and my friend's band that is starting this summer.