First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

Amanda’s POV

I felt someone shaking my arm. “Amanda wake up. We’re here. Get up.” Patrick told me. I opened my eyes and looked around the empty tour bus. “Where is everyone?”

“Let’s see. Gustav, Bill, and Georg went to get lunch, and Tom and Autumn went to see a movie. And I’m stuck here with you.” Pat walked towards the door and looked at me, “you coming?” I jumped up and ran my figures through my hair, “yea. Let’s go.”

I ran out of the bus with Patty at my heels. “Slow down, Amanda!” Patrick ran after me trying to get to me. We ran into a micky d’s and found the others. “Hey guys.” I polded down next to Bill and rested my head on his shoulder. “Hi Amanda. You had a good nap?” Bill asked me kissing my forehead. “Ja.” I kissed Bill’s cheek and looking at his watch.

“When’s the concert?” I asked them. “In an hour.” Autumn replied sitting next to me.

After lunch, we had to the venue for the show. “Yo Autumn can you hand me my slip on shoes?” I asked getting a clean (I think it was clean.) shirt on. “here.” She tossed the shoes at me and they hit me in the face with them. “Ow! Thanks Autumn. I always wanted shoes in my face.” I joked rubbing my nose. Autumn laughed at me and answered, “Sorry, you should’ve ducked.” “Come on lets go.” I grab Autumn’s hand and her guitar and lead her to the stage.

“Ladies, gentlemen, and all nethers, are you ready to ROCK???!!!” I yelled to them jumping up and down and finally landed on Patrick’s back. I wrapped an arm around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. “Amanda get off.” He whispered in my ear. “noooooo.” I whined softly.

I jumped off and ran to the edge of the stage. “Here we go!” I yelled and we started ‘Brighter with you’.

After an hour on stage, we ran to the hallway where TH was. “Hey.” Bill said kissing my cheek. “hey.” I smiled and returned his favor. We were staying in a hotel that night since Dan and Shane didn’t like their beds.

“Let’s see, who gets who? Gustav and Georg can share a room. The girls with me could share a room, and then the twins can have a room.” Patrick said. “Wha….What??? Whyja’d put the three of us together?” I yelled.

“Cuz, I’m not letting Tom and Autumn share a room, then you and Bill. I don’t know bout you, but I rather not have to tell your folks something along the lines of, ‘guess what, insert girl’s parent’s name here, You’re gonna be a grandma!’ some how I don’t think I would live if I let that happen.” He explained.

“Come on, we’re not gonna do something like that. Besides if Tomi did that to Cookie, then he’d have a nice broken nose to show his mum when he got home.” I pleaded. “Fine.” Pat rolled his eyes and turned back to us, “But I don’t wanna have to tell anyone’s parents that they’re gonna be grandparents.” He went to his room and shut the door.

I looked at Bill evilly and grinned. Oh, do I have something up my sleeve.