First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

We sat there longer just being next to me and comforting me. “Hey it’ll be alright, hun. You’ll get through it. You need to tell Bill.” Autumn comforted me. I nodded my head and wiped my eyes. “Come on let’s go back to bed. You’ll feel better in the morning, Bunny.” Autumn said getting up and helping me up too. We headed back to our beds and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning to the sound of Patrick yelling

“Holy sh*t!!! What did you two do last night?”

“What are you talking about?” Bill asked rolling over. For the record, last time this happened, we discovered that we didn’t. We still had no clue how Bill’s underwear got over there. “I don’t know.” Bill answered again then added, “Oh f*ck, we had sex.” “Yeah you just now realize that, Bill?” I asked.

I ran off to the bathroom with a sick feeling in my smouct. “Hey you ok, Amanda?” Tom asked me holding my hair back. “Yeah, my smoucth’s just hurting. Probably something I ate.” I lied getting up and washing my mouth out. We stepped back into the bunk area to find Pat yelling at Bill and Bill freaking out. “Oh sh*t, I forgot a condom.” Bill mumbled.

Unfortally for him, Autumn was close enough to him. “You idiot, Bill.” Autumn yelled at him and slapped him across the face. “Cookie, it’s my fault too. I should have of remanded him to. I’m dead if I am pregnant.” I said stepping between her and Bill. But once again, my smouch was mad at me, so I headed back to the bathroom.

Autumn’s POV.

“If she’s pregnant, Bill, then you better hope to God that Tom holds me back. Cuz I have no prob with kicking your ass or trying to kill ya.” I explained glaring at him. “No killing Bill, Autumn.” Tom told me rubbing my arm.

Just then Amanda stepped out of the bathroom. “Any clue if you are?” Patrick asked her pulling her in for a hug. “No clue.” She mumbled, “But I think I might be.” “I’m gonna kill you now, Bill.” I said going to punch him. Unfortally, Tomi grabbed me and lifted me up. “Put me down, Tom. Cuz if you don’t, then you better hope I miss kicking you.” I theated wiggling from his grasp.

Amanda’s POV.

Tom lost his grip on Autumn and soon her and Bill were fighting. “Guys, stop. Autumn, no killing Kitty. We don’t know if I am.” I said climbing back into bed.

Soon everyone left, Tom making sure that his girlfriend didn’t murder his brother when he wasn’t looking. “Hey you ok? I’m really sorry, Amanda. I didn’t realize that I forgot the condom till I woke up. Oh god, I still can’t get over the fact that we did that after knowing each other for a month.” Bill cried resting his head on my shoulder. “Yeah, I know. I sure hope I’m not pregnant.” I whispered back kissing his forehead and going back to sleep.