First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

I woke up around three in the afternoon. “Crap. What time is it?” I asked walking into the living room. Pat and Autumn were playing GH II, Gustav and Georg were sleeping, and the twins were watching Autumn and Pat. “Three o’clock. Concert’s in a hour, meaning we gotta get ready soon.” Patrick replied.

I nodded my head and went to get dressed for the day and concert. I came out in black Tripp pants and a PATD shirt. “Hey babes.” I said sitting on Bill’s lap and kissing his cheek. “Hey Amanda.” Bill kissed me back and held me tight to him. “I’m still gonna kill you, Bill.” Autumn told Bill while finishing up the song she and Patty were on. “Please don’t kill me.” Bill replied. “Are you feeling up to playing tonight, kid?” Pat asked me putting his shoes on. “Yeah, I’ll be fine, man.” I looked down at him and smiled. My shoumth turned and I felt sick again.

“Alright, everybody make sure you got your shoes on and are ready cause you’re going on in lest then half a hour.” Dan announced coming back. “Hey what’s wrong, kiddo?” Dan added looking down at me. “Nothing. Smouht’s just hurting.” I lied. “What did you do this time, Amanda?” Dan asked more to anyone who was willing to answer. “We kind of had sex.” Bill mumbled softly.

“What!?!?!?” Dan yelled. “Don’t you realize that that was stupid? You could have gotten pregnant. You could have…” Dan got out before I interrupted him. “Yes, I do. And I’m pretty sure I am pregnant so I don’t need you telling me what to do.” I yelled back stomping out of the bus and inside. I got the lyrics for the songs we were going to play tonight and read though them about a dozen times.

“Amanda, are you OK?” Autumn asked me stepping into the room. “I wish people would stop asking me that. I’m fine. I don’t see why Daniel thinks he needs to babysits us.” I cried getting mad. “Hey, it’s OK. Just worry about yourself and the baby, OK?” she replied pushing back my hair. I nodded. “You’re right, Cookie. The baby’s more important then fighting with Dan over everything.” I smiled wiping my eyes. “Come on we got a show to do.” Autumn grabbed her guitar and pulled me out the door.