First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

When we got to the stage, I realized that Bill and Tom weren’t over to the side like they usually were. “Yo, Autumn, where’s Puppy and Kitty?” I whispered in her ear. “I don’t know.” She replied as Pat came running up to the stage and pulling us off the stage.

“Patrick, what the shit is up with that? We got a show in like five minutes.” I growled at him. “I think telling you this is a little more important then that. Dan got pissed at Bill and beat him up. Tom tried to procaten him, but ended up getting hit too.” Pat told me. “What? I’m gonna kill Dan.” I yelled heading back to the bus with the rest of my band.

I opened the door to see Shane holding Dan back, when Gustav and Georg helped Tom clean Bill up. “Hey baby.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He had a busted lip, a black eye, and his eyebrow ring was missing. Tom only had a black eye and a busted lip. “Hey.” Bill mumble allowing his brother to put a band aid on his cheek that was cut.

I glared over at Dan and felt more then anger towards him. He had hurt the only guy that I loved this much. All over Bill and I doing what we wanted to. “You better pray to God, Dan. That I don’t kill you or that you don’t go to jail. And I’m calling the recode company in the morning.”

The next morning, I kept my promise. First thing I did when I got up was call the comp. I was told that Daniel would be taken care of and that we would get a nice, non homicide manger.

It had been three months since I had found out that I was pregnant. We were out in Europe touring now. “Hey Autumn. Wanna come with me to the doc’s? I hate going alone.” I called out to the living room. “Sure. Let me grab my shoes and kiss Tomi bye.” She yelled back. I hadn’t told my mom that I was pregnant, and I wasn’t planning on it till we were back.

Autumn stepped back to the bunks ready, “come on, you have to go to the doc’s. I should make Bill take you. It’s his fault you’re pregnant.” “Good point, but unfortally for us, Kitty’s sleeping. So he can’t come with us.” I replied following her out of the bus. We got to the doctor’s shortly after wards, and we were waiting now.

“Miss Ross. The doctor will see you now.” The assassitin told me. We walked back there and got everything over with. “Well Miss Ross, I hope you’ll have fun raising twins.” I looked at the doctor like she was crazy then looked over at Autumn. “Is it against the law to murder your boyfriend?” I asked. Autumn chuckled, “yeah, it is unfortlaally.” Autumn replied.

I rubbed my head and wonder how I was going to tell Bill we were having twins. “Just come back or go to another doctor in about a month, Miss Ross.” The doctor told me leaving the room. Autumn and I headed out and went back to the tour bus. We got back to the bus and got on. I went over and sat down on Bill’s lap. “Guess what?” I whispered in his ear. “What?” he whispered back. “We’re having twins.” I smiled at him and got up to get ready for the concert in half an hour.

Autumn and I were getting in more comfortable clothes while watching MTV. “And there rumors of new rock star, Amanda Ross of Idiotic Grip, is expecting a child with German rock star, Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel. We don’t know if this is true or not, but there have been quite a few pictures of the two of them together.” The idiot on MTV said like she knew everything.

“I really think they should stay out of our business. We just hit big and they think they have to jump on us.” I shock my head putting on my baggy jeans and my Linkin Park shirt. “Yeah. We should crash their story down with that you’re with someone else and it’s his baby.” Autumn replied tying her shoes. “That would be funny.” I laughed leaving with Autumn right behind me.

We head off to the stage, Autumn was singing tonight and I was playing lead guitar. We played ‘Impulse’, ‘These walls’, ‘Ripped’ and ‘Good-Bye’ before randomly singing ‘I kissed a girl’ by Katy Perry and ‘Hanging by a moment’ by Lifehouse. We headed off stage once we were done with Patty right behind us. “Hey babe.” I said kissing Bill. “Hey.” Bill replied into the kiss. My hands slowly traveled down his hips and rested on his ass. “Amanda! No one wants to see you and Bill get kinky again.” Autumn yelled at me while Tom kissed her neck.