First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

“I didn’t tell you, mom. Cuz I knew you would react this way. Besides now you got two little grand babies.” I told her watching Bill sit on the edge of the bed. “I guess you’re right. So what are their names?” mom asked me smiling over at Hinata. “Bill’s holding Hinata. She’s named after a Naruto charter. And the other baby over there is Arainnu. I made the name up.” I told her. “Where did you come up with such odd names?” Mom asked me. “Hinata’s from Naruto and I made up Arainnu.” I replied.

Just then Tom came in with the rest of the gang behind him. “Never let Georg go to the cafeteria alone. He’ll end up with a girl or dead.” Tom said looking over at mom then at Arai. “Tom, guys, this is my mom. Mom this is the band. Tom, Gustav, and Georg are TH members. And Patty is of course IG member.” I said picking up Arai and sitting on the bed.

“She’s so small. Both of them are.” Mom said looking at my and Bill’s little babies. “Hinata was only 6 lbs and 7 oz. Arai was 7 lbs even.” I said holding my lil girl. “They’re adorable, Amanda.” Mom replied. I handed her Arainnu and watched Arainnu look at her grandma. “Hi there Arainnu. I’m your grandma.” Mum said letting Arai play with her figure.

Two months later. “Come on, Autumn you can’t leave. If you leave, then who am I supposed to complain to when Bill or Tom drive me crazy? Uhh, Cookie?” I asked Autumn leaning up against her. “I have to, Amanda. Too much is going on at home, besides Patty can keep them from driving you too crazy. You’re already on the verge of craziness.” Autumn replied putting the last few things into her bag. “I have to go now, Amanda.” She said giving me a hug, the babies both kisses, and then the guys hugs.

“Bye Tomi.” She replied kissing Tomi. Tom ran his hands across her back and rested them on her rear. “Tom, Autumn, we don’t want another baby here.” Bill yelled at them. They both stopped and Autumn blushed. “Bye guys.” Autumn whispered walking out. I wrapped my arms around Bill and watched Autumn bored the plane back home. I waved bye to my best friend with tears building up. Autumn did the ‘call me’ sign and the plane took off.

I sat alone in my and Bill’s room looking at pic of Autumn and me when we first hit big. It’s been three months since Autumn left and we’ve been big for the past 15 months. Bill and I were planning on getting married at the end of September. “You ok, babe?” Bill asked carrying Hinata and Tom followed him in with Arainnu. “Yeah. I just missed Autumn a lot. She’s my best friend.” I mumbled taking Arai from Tomi.

I lay down and rested my head on the pillows. We were leaving for tour in the morning. Just Pat, me, and Alex, the new drummer. I sat Arai in her crib and laid back down.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh!” someone screamed before landing on me.

“What the hell?” I yelled flipping over. “Autumn! You’re back!” I yelled again hugging her. “Yup. Did you think I was gonna let Alex take over the band. Besides I missed you and Tomi and Bill and the Gs and the babies.” She said hugging me back.

I think this tour is gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you liked it. I am gonna make another story for my band at some point. Autumn really did leave, so I need everyone but singer for the band. and a new name.