First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

“Come on Autumn, let’s talk to them.” I squalled getting excited inside. “Ok. Come on.” Autumn replied pulling me towards them. “Hi.” Bill said in his very thick German accent. “Hey. Umm we’re kind of fans.” I told them after finding my voice. “Well then, I umm guess you know who we are, then uhh?” Tom replied pushing a few stray hairs out of Bill’s eyes, which caused me to giggle.

“Hey!” Bill yelled at me. “Sorry, and yes we kind of do know who you guys are. I’m Amanda Ross and this is my best friend, Autumn Smith.” I answered smiling at the guys. “So you have V.I.P. passes or what?” Georg asked us. “No, we’re actually one of the bands, Idiotic Grip. We’re supposed to open for everyone, meaning we can’t screw up.” Autumn answered Georg.

“Oh. Hey isn’t that the band that start like last year and did all those shows in that one area?” Gustav said speaking up for the first time since we came over. “Yeah, most of the shows were at like high schools and birthday parties.” I replied. “Wanna meet our bassist? He’s a really sweet guy.” I added giving Bill another smile. “Sure.” They replied and we all headed back to the dressing room.

We got the dressing room to see Patty in there playing GH II while jumping back and forth. “Patty, save the rocking out for the stage, dude.” I told Patrick with a chuckle. “Mmm… maybe you’re right, Amanda. But on second thought. Autumn, grab that other guitar and join in.” Patrick replied. “Ok.” Autumn answered him picking up the other guitar and playing the next game with Pat.

“Pat, this is Bill, Tom, Gustav, and Georg of Tokio Hotel. We’re gonna be on tour with them.” I said to Patrick. “Nice to meet you guys. I’m Patrick. I’m the bassist of the band and Amanda’s older brother’s friend.” He replied. “Nice to meet you to, Patrick. Umm… do you guys have a tour bus or no?” Bill asked us looking around for a place to sit.

“Yeah, we got the bus this morning. And you wanna sit down on the couch, guys?” I replied patting the couch I was sitting on. “Ja. Danke.” Bill said joining me on the couch while Gusti and Georg both sat on the floor and Tom stood and watched Autumn and Pat. “Umm… would it be…ok... we rode with you guys? Our tour bus is still out in Germany.” Bill asked me.

“No probable, Bill. Really, we would love to have you guys around. I mean we have room. Ten bed tour bus, and our group only takes up…….eight… so two of you can have bunks and the other two could share with someone.” I told him folding my legs under me.

“Ok. Well I’m guess Georg might want a bed, cuz I doubt any one will wanna share. No offence, Georg. And I don’t know bout the other bed.” Bill answered smiling slightly. I noticed that Tom was spending a lot of time watching Autumn. We were back there a hour before, Daniel the tour manager told us we needed to get ready for the show.