First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

“Oh my god, Autumn. I just asked Bill out. Help me.” I said to Autumn with bugged out eyes. “All right. I’ll help ya. So let’s get you ready, hun.” Autumn said leading me back to the dressing room.

We got back to the dressing room as my cell started ringing. “Hello?” I asked picking it up. “Hi Amanda, how are you guys doing today?” Mom asked me. “Fine. We just finished our part of the show. I gotta go, mum. I can’t be too long, cuz I gotta do something important soon.” I replied. “Aright, call me in the morning.” She said before we both hung up.

“Ok. Now I gotta get ready for hanging out with Bill.” I told Autumn. “Don’t you mean date?” Autumn teased me. “Yes.” I replied smiling. I grabbed my skinny blue jeans, a black fishnet top with a sleeveless Green Day shirt on top, and my skate shoes. “Ok, how I look, sug?” I asked Autumn after I was finished changing.

“Nice, but lose the hat.” She answered taking my hat and tossing it to the couch. “There now you look like …well as much as a girl as you can right now. Unless?” she added looking at my suitcase. “No, I am NOT wearing a dress.” I told her crossing my arms. “I’m joking. Come on let’s go see Bill.” Autumn replied grabbing my wrist.

We walked out to the area off from the stage ad watched Bill and the guys finished up. Bill came walking over tired looking and Tom followed and smiled when he noticed that Autumn was there with me.

“I. Told. You. Autumn.” I whispered to her giggling. “Quite you. I’m not giving in.” Autumn replied to me. “Autumn, maybe if you …umm… wanted to you could come with us. Tom could come with us too. Then it could be like a …umm…double date.” Bill suggested. “No thanks.” Autumn answered. “Come Autumn, please then maybe I won’t scare Bill out of his mind.” I begged her giving her puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, I’ll come, but only as support for you, Amanda.” She told us. “Yes!” I yelled and hugged her. “Personal space, Amanda.” “Sorry, sug. Let me get Autumn ready. Come on, hon.” I said pulling Autumn behind me. We went back to the dressing room and saw Patty in there playing GH II again.

“Hey Pat. Toss me Autumn’s Nashville shirt.” I asked him. He picked it up without taking his eyes off the game and handed it to me. “Here Autumn. And those jeans are cool to wear.” I told her. Soon we were ready for our dates and waited outside the room for the guys.