First Shot to Hit Big, First Time for Everything

First shot to hit big, first time for everything.

After Autumn got out of the bathroom, she headed over to her bunk and climbed up. “You stay over there.” Autumn told Tom with a smile. I laughed again and headed into the small bathroom. I quickly changed into my flame pj bottoms and my Beatles shirt.

I brushed my teeth and got my eyeliner off and headed out to the bunks. “Nighty night, sugar.” I told Autumn lying down in my bed. “Good night, hun.” Autumn replied back before drifting off to sleep. I pulled my iPod out of my bag next my bed and started listening to From First to Last, when Bill climbed in next to me.

“Hi, Amanda.” Bill whispered to me. “Hey, Bill.” I whispered back removing a headphone. “Wanna listen to music with me?” I asked him. “sure.” He took the headphone and we started listening to music, soon we were all asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my dead iPod next to me and no Bill. I got up and wondered into the living room to see a note taped to the TV. “Of course they put it on the TV.” I groaned picking up the note, ‘Amanda, we all went out for breakfast, you looked peaceful, so we didn’t wanna wake you. Be back later with food for you. Maybe. Love Autumn, Patty, and the rest of the gang.’

I groaned again and pulled out a Naruto dvd and put it in. I went back to the bathroom and changed into my holey jeans, my POTC shirt, and black skate shoes. I walked out and flopped down on the couch to watch Naruto till they got back.

A hour later the bus door opened. “Finally you guys are back. Did ya bring me anything?” I said getting and stopping the dvd. “Yeah, but Tomi ate it.” Autumn said smiling. “Tomi, my food please.” I stuck out my hand for him to put the food in. “fine, here.” Tom handed me a mcgrillel and a hash brown. “Thank you.” I said sitting on the floor and starting eating.

“Nate was right, you are weird.” Patrick told me getting GH II ready. “Oh thanks Pat.” I rolled my eyes and continuing eating and staring at Bill.

After awhile I got board watching Patrick so I went off to the back of the bus to play with Marshmallow. I sat back there playing ‘Impulse’ when Bill stepped back. “hey.” He said sitting down next to me. “Hey, Bill.” I replied back stopping ‘Impulse’ and starting ‘Shadows luv’. “So what’s up, Amanda?” Bill asked watching me play.

“Not much. Just thinking.” I smiled at him and noticed that he looked really nice this morning. “Amanda, come here.” He leaned towards me and slowly kissed my lips. I kissed back till Autumn came back with Tom right behind her.

“What the?” Tom said and Autumn looked at me with bugged out eyes. “Hiya guys. You know what I think I need to check on my iPod. Petey can get mad a lot.” I said running past them. “I wouldn’t run, Amanda.” Autumn yelled at me.

Unfortchtaley for me, I didn’t hear her soon enough, I tripped over the PS2 and landed on my face. “Ow. Ow. Ow.” I said sitting up and rubbing my head. “Thanks for the warning, Autumn.” I yelled back jokingly. “You’re welcome!!” she yelled back laughing. Bill came out a minute later smiling at me. He helped me up and we sat on the couch and watched Patrick and Gustav play GH II.