Memories seep from my veins

This is the beer talking

Chas knows what Liam did. He went mad when he saw Liam. He jumped on top of him and started hitting and kicking him. When we got Chas off of him, Liam's eye was swollen and his lip and nose was bleeding.
"Chas, come on. Leave him alone please." I pleaded.
"Scarlet, he raped you, why are you trying to protect him?" He growled, if his stare had been bullets then Liam would be dead. "He's scum, nothing but scum."
"The little slut was begging for it, saying she hadn't had a good fuck in ages" Liam said as he wiped his lip and nose of blood.
"Right, that's it" Chas went for Liam again.
"Chas stop now" Cassie ordered. "She doesn't want this. Just let him go." We dragged him away to my house.
"Scarlet why are you letting him get away with this. I mean you could have got something. Or worse you could be pregnant."
"I don't have anything and I'm not pregnant. I went and got checked out yesterday."
"So you've been to the police"
"No just the hospital. They didn't ask any questions."
"Scarlet, why don't you tell Billie Joe and Adrienne?" Cassie subjected.
"I don't want to put them through it, plus the press would be all over it if they found out."
"Look, Scarlet we have to go, we'll see you later." Cassie said as she hugged me.
"Think about telling Billie Joe and Adrienne please." Chas hugged me.
"Ok, bye guys".
Later on I went over to Mikes to see Stella but when I got there Mike was sitting on the sofa in his boxers.
"Wow, Mike, I know you have a nice body but come on." I laughed as he jumped up and put a pillow over his member, who seemed happy if you get what I mean.
"Scarlet, Hey, erm what are you doing here?"
"I came over to see Stella."
"Oh, right well, her mom phoned about an hour ago saying that she was sick and that she would come next week and I forgot to tell you."
"OK well I'll just go then. "
"No. Look I got some movies out since she wasn't coming, do you want to stay and watch them with me?"
"Sure, what are they?"
"Horrors of course." He laughed, "Hey you want a beer cause Billie said you can have one beer when you were here."
"Sure."
So we watched the movies, they were really good. Mike was a little drunk and so was I; I had been drinking wine all night.
"You know what, Billie Joe is lucky to have you as his sister, and I know you're adopted and all that but you two are so a like that it scares me sometime."
"Mike, I think you're a little drunk."
"I'm not drunk, you are" He poked my arm.
"Hey" I poked his arm to get back at him.
"Right, you're gonna get it know," And with that he jumped on top of me and started to tickle me in every ticklish place he could find.
"Mike stop it. Mike, I think am gonna wet myself if you don't stop." He stopped as soon as I said that and just stared at me. "What?"
"Nothing, it's just I haven't heard you laugh like that in years." He said. He was still on top of me. "You're so beautiful when you smile. You're always beautiful."
"I'm not."
"You are, any guy would be lucky to have you. I know if I had you I would never let you go."
"Mike this is the beer talking not you."
"NO, it's not, it's me, all of it is me." He leaned in and kissed me.
"Mike, we can't."
"Why not?"
"Because, one you're my older brothers best friend and two, I'm half the age of you. Doesn't it freak you out a little?"
"Scarlet, all I know is that right know I want to take you up stairs and make love to you."
"Mike, I ... " I looked into his eyes, I didn't see lust, I saw passion.
"So, can I" I nodded. He picked me up into his arm and kissed my passionately. I could feel his tongue rub against my lip, demanding entry, so I let him. When we got up stairs he practically kicked the door open. He lay me down on the bed gently and start to remove my clothes as I removed his. When he got down to taking my pants off, he went down so he was level with my waist line, he undid my pants and slipped them off. He was taking his time, it was killing me. He kissed my thighs. He kissed the scars and then made his way up to my face again.
I woke up this morning with my head of Mike's chest. He was still asleep, I just watched his chest go up and down and listened to his heart beat, it seemed to sooth me. I traced one of his tattoos which seemed to affect his sleep.
"Morning" I said softly.
"Morning." He yawned " how do you feel?"
"Great, last night was great. I've never felt like this after, you know."
"That's because with teenage guys it's just sex but to people my age it's a lot more."
"do you regret any of it?"
"Yeah."
"What"
"Not doing anything sooner." He smiled.
"Really, I thought you would cause you were drunk and my age."
"Scarlet there's nothing that I regret about last night. But I think you do."
" No, I just have something on my mind."
"What?"
"Nothing important" But he wasn't convinced. "Mike, I can't say"
"Why not, you can trust me."
"Gonna stop annoying me about it" I rolled over so my back was to him.
"Scarlet, I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" He kissed my shoulder.
"Mike, tell me one thing"
"Anything."
"Is this a one time thing"
"I don't want it to be but it's up to you."
"I don't want it to be this once either, I mean last night, you made me feel loved.
"Mike you home?" Billie shouted.