The Unbreakable Ties Between Us

Shock Them All

I loved the shocked looks on Lola and everyone's faces when the saw what the wedding looked like.

My dress was white, shocking enough.

I think what really surprised everyone was we were having the wedding on a beach and there were no fake blood stains or anything.

The funny part was a lot of the people who came to the wedding was wearing black.

"Wow Nicole" Lola said when she came up to me at the after party.

"She is confusing Ryan!" I heard Brendon yell.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mind if I steal my wife?" William asked coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And if I say yes?"

"Be nice Lola" I said smiling.

"But you are leaving on your honey moon" she said pouting.

"Tomorrow"

"But I'm going to miss you"

"Me too" Kara said showing up out of nowhere.

"You confuse me" Brendon said as he walked over with Tarra.

"How so?"

"You had your wedding on a beach"

"Yes"

"And you wore a white dress"

"You point?" I asked smiling.

"The rest of us wore Black!"

"I'm sorry" I said trying to keep from laughing. "But I told you guys I was going to surprise you"

"Surprised me" William said smiling.

"She didn't let you help plan the wedding?" Lola asked shocked.

"Nope"

Lola looked at me "Why not?"

I shrugged "He never asked"

"You make no sense to me" Brendon said walking off and pulling Tarra with him.

"Good!" I called after him "I like it that way!"

Growing up I had always had my head in the clouds but if you went back in time and found me when I was 15 or maybe even 14 and told me that someday all this would happen I more than likely would have stared at you few moment before asking if you saw dead people too so you would go away.

But now being here with William, having the twins and having my friends I wouldn't want it to be any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end.
And you know what,
There is going to be another sequel.
Oh Dear I wonder what we will come up with next....