‹ Prequel: Saviour of the Heart
Status: Complete. =)

Firestar

Our Truth

(Clock is ticking now we're wasting time, wash it all away or never lay your eyes upon me)
Rock the wicked hell in my heart away from me, watch it all wash away from me, I'm trying to forget whatever happened, but I can't forgive and/or forget so I guess we're done here, it's a wonder you're still alive, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR CUTTING YOU DOWN BUT YOUR YOUNGER TWIN IS THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE STILL BREATHING LIFE AND NOT ROTTING SX FEET UNDER THE DAMN GROUND! The morning dawned upon your altar, remains of the dark, passionate slay now your last night on this earth passes without shame and now I'm spitting on your grave as I walk

Chorus:

Whatever would've been of us, we know that, the truth has died, I could've made you happy, (oh wait already did in the hospital room! HAHA) Let me explain this to you: Our truth is dead from here on out, I hope your heart lies in a burning grave, be glad you weren't crucified, I'm still waiting for the curse from beyond the grave to take you down, with her awakening you SHALL FALL and never return!

Verse:

When the morning dawns, they will not be gone, and when I wake up from this impossible dream, they will welcome me with open arms, I never got to see them much thanks to your damned mistake! You better: Getaway, runaway hideaway flyaway! I'll lead you astray, to the bleeder's paradise, and while my night passes without shame, I will spit your grave as we come!

(Chorus x3)

With their awakening, comes the summoning of what's left of my sanity, save me from the reckoning, MY FIST COLLIDED WITH YOUR FACE IS NOT ENOUGH PUNISHMENT SO MY FISTS AND FEET WILL KICK YOU IN THE PLACE SO HARD, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONSIDER HAVING A SINGLE CHILD! Rock the wicked heart I've got out of my body, I can't believe, the beauty and the beast left me here and we died they should be awakening, now you spit on their grave as you came!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For D.J. :D