Be All Mine

Chapter 20

There was a gentle movement roaming up and down my nose, tickling it and making me jerk my head away as I woke up to find Matt awake next to me. He kissed me on the lips and pressed his cheek against my own, his skin rough with five 'O clock shadow. Yet it was soothing against my own flesh; relaxing.

“Good morning, Mrs. Saunders,” he whispered into my right ear as I smiled, my back towards him. He wrapped me tighter in his arms and I breathed deeply, taking in the new sensation of being married.

“Good morning,” I grumbled, still half asleep as I pulled the covers up to my chin. Matt pulled them down and rolled me towards him as I opened my eyes.

He smiled as he smoothed hair back from my forehead, hands like silk as I just watched him closely. His eyes trailed from my own down to my throat, where he planted three tender kisses lovingly. Matt pressed his lips to my chest bone and kissed lightly.

“Now I know why you woke me up,” I laughed, as I rolled onto my back and looked up at his bare body. I pulled the covers around my naked body and rested my hand on his shoulder, moving up towards his face where it rested as he kissed my palm sensationally.

“You're gonna give me a heart attack if you keep doing that,” I said waveringly as he chuckled and lied next to me, head resting on my chest like Mikey used to do when he was real little. I ran my fingers up and down Matt's shoulders and back as he closed his eyes gently.

“I think you should know something,” Matt said, catching my attention more than ever before.

“What is it, babe?” I asked worryingly.

“I forgot protection last night,” he mumbled, as I smiled and laughed at him. “Why is that funny? You just had twins.”

I kissed the top of his head and smiled. “I have a confession, too.”

He looked at me oddly.

“I know,” I giggled, as he smiled and jumped up, straddling my waist as I laughed at his cute little expression of joy. “I didn't take my pills, either. So here we go again, mister. This time they're yours and mine.”

He kissed my lips hard and pulled me up onto my knees with him, pulling me into him for a giant bear hug. I slapped him with a pillow as he pulled it away and threw it across the room, kissing me with more fire than the moment before.

“I was hoping you'd get pissed,” he laughed. “Then there'd be make-up sex.”

Laughing, I jumped towards him and landed on his chest and abs. He smiled as I kissed his chest and looked up at him admiringly. “You're all I ever want,” he said.

“You have me,” I said, moving my way up towards him as he grew tense. Kissing his neck, I said, “You're all mine, forever. There's nothing else I'd want in this life. Now shut up and show me how the front men do it.”

END