Adventures in Babysitting

While the band is visiting their homeland of Jersey, they get an unexpected surprise awaiting at their front door. And the surprise falls in love with Frank!

*Sakura-chan*
  1. Chapter One: The Kid
    Bob and Frank get in a fight. Then, a surprise awaits Frankie while he sleeps... Based a little on the movie Big Daddy...
  2. Chapter Two: A Letter From Daddy
    What the ***? A kid in the My Chem. bus? You've read correctly! But what's Ray so flustered about? More stuff based on Big Daddy...Warning: Lot of cursing! Tsk, tsk Frankie!
  3. Chapter Three: A Walk to Remember
    Frankie and Gee take Adele for a walk
  4. Chapter Four: Band Practice
    Adele has a nightmare and Frankie tries to help her...
  5. Chapter Five: This Is How I Disappear
    Adele's past haunts the band. Then, a sweet moment in the tragedies with Adele and Frank...
  6. Chapter Six: I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
    Frank and Adele have a little chat...
  7. Chapter Seven: Let Me Tell You Something...
    Frank feels like an ass for making Adele cry and gets in a fight with the most unlikely person. Now he's got a little mess to clean up...
  8. Chapter Eight: Choices
    The band and Adele take a trip to Starbucks...Warning: Lots of cursing! You'd think Frankie would learn!
  9. Chapter Nine: The First Day
    Frankie and Gee go on a journey, Adele goes to school, and the band gets taken hostage! (Warning: Lots of cursing via Frankie and Gee. Oh, and to Mo: I'm sorry if I make you sound like you're on crack...)
  10. Chapter Ten: Bad Day
    Frankie becomes a HERO!!! ^_^ And Adele comes home from school...(Note: This Chappie is NOT based on the song Bad Day. That song is overplayed and it sucks ass!)
  11. Chapter Eleven: You Know What They Do To Guys Like
    Frankie has to do something he doesn't want to do. (Note: Adele and Kelly and Jules, recognize the song? And quote from Kelly?)(Warning: Lots of cursing (Sadly..) and a DIRTY MIND!!!!)
  12. Chapter Twelve: Verse
    Frankie finds a surprise at the end of the hallway, and faces on old fear...(NOTE: JESSE IS NOT FRANKIE'S KID!!!! He and Alison are FRIENDS! And FRIENDS only!)
  13. Chapter Thirteen: Sleepover
    Adele and Frankie have an...exciting weekend. And They all go to Candy Mountain! (Wrning: Rated for cursing and...UNIPORN!!)
  14. Chapter Fourteen: Nightmares
    Frankie talks to Adele after the party...
  15. Chapter Fifteen: Movies
    Frankie gets some bad news
  16. Chapter Sixteen: Marc
    Somethign goes right, and then something goes terribly wrong...
  17. Chapter Seventeen: Missing
    Frankie has to be brave...
  18. Chapter Eighteen: I'll Come Back...
    Adele goes searching for something....
  19. Chapter Nineteen: Broken
    Adele's nightmare comes true...
  20. Chapter Twenty: Lullaby
    Frankie's song....[Lullaby written by: Sakura! ^_^ Sorry, high on Starbucks right now!]
  21. Chapter Twenty-One: Goodbye
    Frankie says goodbye and makes a promise...