And Like A Blade You'll stain

School life

September it’s the worst time of the year everything bad always happens, No matter what it is, if its just someone getting sick a pet dieing or the computer blowing up, something bad always has to happened especially to me, me of all people, all my family have died there's no one left but me, I don’t like speaking and I am in an adoption centre, all the kids are happy being here but I'm not, I'm always different, I have music that I sing to when I'm alone, I don’t like big spaces I like small ones, my Mom abused me then she killed herself because she didn’t want to see me ever again and that I looked to much like Dad and she hated having to wake up and see me every day. I have snow white hair and red eyes, everyone at school picks on me because I am albino but its not my fault I am different, even the kids like me pick on me they say I am an ugly bitch and I should go and live in a whole and then of course there are the parents that come in every week to find there perfect child not once in the 4 years I have been here, have one of those parents even wanted to see me, Most likely cause of my weird name and because the lady at the front desk says that I am a problem child and I should only be picked if you wanted to have trouble in your hands.

'Hope' that’s my weird name, my Dad picked it but I never knew him Mom also said I was a mistake and I shouldn't have happened, Mom said he left for some girl he met when he was working, I was about 6 months when he left me and Mom.

My favourite band is My Chemical Romance, the lead singer Gerard Way is my hero, my savour, I save up the money I get from doing work around the adoption centre and soon I should have enough to buy tickets to go and see MCR live.
It’s a cold wet day; I love these types of day's cause I get to walk to school, the bus gets to full so I just walk, I don't like putting my hood up and I don't like walking near traffic so I take the dangerous way, the back alleys, I start my walk to school. The rain is falling, it's landing softly on the ground and making the ground black, I look up, I see the building I hate it but I have to go because this day is the only day I get to play Guitar, I hear the bell and in no hurry I walk into the scary building the lights are on and the corridors are crammed with people normal people, they all get out of my way, they don't want to touch me, they don't even want to see me, I hear whispers and laughs, just as I thought a normal day for me, it’s a good thing I have music for the first 2 things I can just go back to the Centre after I am done with guitar. I walked into the classroom full of people everything's quiet, I walk over to my desk at the back of the class and in the corner.
I walked over to the guitars and started to strum the chords to Wake Me Up When September Ends, I hummed the tune to myself, the bell rang I walked out of the class I couldn’t take being in there any longer I walked back to the Centre they must have been waiting for me or something I knew they would be, it was still raining but it was dark and the stars were out it’s a bit early for the stars its about 9:40AM.

I got back to the centre and snuck up the stairs and into my room, I opened the window and laid down on the balcony staring up at the soon-to-be-gone-stars the water from these stars hit me softly like they didn’t want to hurt me, but everything hurts me so why should they be any different. I lay there thinking of everything that had happened to me over my life, the Memories flashed past me,
-Flash Back-
MCR on the stereo mom was in my room with a knife hitting me and stabbing me with it.
"I never want to see you ever again, You remind me of your bitch of a dad, You were never meant to happen, You Are a mistake, your father hates you and so does everyone else," Mom Yelled and then stabbed her self in the heart, In the background there were sirens and people screaming, while I sat in the corner of my bedroom crying and bleeding like never before. The policeman came in and put me in the car. He took me to a big house with lots of children. The Memories of my Mom ran though my head as the policeman was talking to the lady at the desk, she put me in a small room with a small balcony and 3 changes of clothes.
-End Of Flash Back-
And with that I was crying ever since then I haven’t talked only sung or cried, everyone at the centre is told to stay away from me, everyone.

I was cold and wet, I went back inside and sat on the hard cold floor in the room, I looked at all the posters there are: 3 of Gerard, 8 of My Chemical Romance, 1 of Frank, 1 of Mikey, 1 of Ray and 1 of Bob 4 of Green Day, 3 of Evanescence, 2 of Taking Back Sunday, 1 of Amy-Lee, 3 of Blink-182, 3 of The Used, 1 of U2 and so much more.
Hours had passed and all I was doing was looking up at the many bands and articles cut out from the weekly magazine I get for free.
My second Favourite band is Green Day they are really good, they have this album that I like it is called American Idiot and I don’t get any money to buy anything so I have to go on the computer but I only get on the computer for an hour every night. I could hear the bells in my head telling me that there is only a few more months until Spring, I like Winter to but I think Spring is the best the right weather and the right temperature, everything is living while in Winter everything is dead, Summer it is all warm and I just don’t like it and the Autumn it is dieing and that’s why I like spring the best.

In a few days it will be my birthday again I'll be 14 on September the 13th I was born on a Friday, yeah you are thinking right Friday the 13th of September what bad luck. There is only 1 good thing about September and that is that it is really close to October and that means Halloween the best time of the year, I never do Halloween but I do answer the door to all the little kids out having fun getting lots of sweeties and they look at me like I am one of them they don’t think ' oh look it’s the weird kids house stay away' they come and they get lots of candy, more and more every year and I think that’s the resin why they come but I don’t really care. I am the only one in on Halloween all the other Kids go out with their school friends. And I would go out with my school friends but I don’t have any. I mean c’mon who would want to be my friend anyway, I’m just the loser kid that is never in school and never talks. I sighed to myself, as the Adoption Lady came in.
“There is someone here wanting to adopt you, you want them to come in?” she asked polity. I nodded slowly, as I sat up, this was a change no one would want to come and see me. The person came in, they had short died blonde hair, with black eyebrows, in a way I recognised him, but I didn’t know one with short blonde hair. He came over and sat beside me.
“Hey there kid, how are you?” he asked, I moved away from him a little and shrugged,
“Oh yeah…cool, so do you like it here at all?” why was he asking so many questions, I just didn’t understand. I shook my head and he smiled as he looked around at the walls, “Nice taste in music,” he had a weird smile on his face, “do you like the Misfits?” he asked, I nodded this guy wasn’t to bad, “How long have you been here?” I held up 4 fingers, “Four years? That’s a long time,” I nodded my head slowly and looked at my fingers, I noticed I had nothing on my arms and went into a panic…I tried to make it conspicuous, I found some wrist bands and slowly put them on, before I got time to put them on he said, “My little brother is just like you, tries to be all conspicuous about his cuts,” I blushed slightly, and continued to put the bands on.