And Like A Blade You'll stain

It's Him!!

He took me out for coffee he said he liked me…but then if he did like me he wouldn’t leave me here in this hell and he did, I guess this is what it feels like to be noticed…then put back into your hole…oh well. I sat on my bed and thought about this weird man, he didn’t tell me his name…all I know is he has a brother named Michael. He’s into bands like, Misfits, My Chemical Romance, Green Day and Kill Hannah stuff like that, stuff like the stuff I like, the good old rock stuff.

The week was boring just like any other week really, school, music, adoption centre…accept Mrs. Robertson kept on talking to me about good behaviour and what its like to live in a house, with adults and how to act in front of others actually it scared me, she never, ever talked to me then this sudden change. Life had changed for me; Mrs. Robertson was always with me, asking me about different schools, and which ones I’d rather attend.
A week has pasted and I’m in my room looking at the poster plastered on my roof, Gerard had died his hair a light blonde, I find it really different but cute as well, Mrs. Robertson had bought me the new My Chemical Romance CD on Monday, I know all the words already. It was a sunny lovely Friday and I was just about to go to the balcony when there was a knock at the door and Mrs. Robertson came bursting in screaming “It’s today, It’s happening today, He’s here, He’s here!” I was bewildered by her I’ve never seen her so jumpy before…ever that’s when he caught my eye. It was him, the man that came here over a week ago to talk to me, the one who took me out for coffee…I stopped I looked at the picture of Gerard on my roof, and back to the man, I did it over and over again, he walked in and smiled at me…I didn’t believe what I was seeing, maybe I need glasses. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him again, I looked deep into his eyes. He was the real thing, He was Gerard Way.