And Like A Blade You'll stain

Meet the Guys

He was just smiling, why was he smiling? Maybe cause I am looking at him in disbelief but still, he shouldn’t smile about it, I mean c’mon would you be smiling if your biggest fan just found out who you really are…well maybe I would but still, its not the point…he should have told me, I didn’t know he was my hero…I didn’t find out he had died his hair Blonde till like yesterday and that’s only cause the girls at my school were talking about it.
“So you realize who I am now?” he asked laughing, I didn’t know what to do I was still in shock, wouldn’t you be the only thing working in my body was my brain trying to assemble everything. I managed to nod but only just. “Do you choose to not talk?” he didn’t say it in a nasty way, I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out, I wanted to talk I really did, nope I’ve got nothing at all. I just looked down and Gerard could see I was trying he nodded a little. “Want to get out of this dump then?” he asked brightening the mood, I nodded and got my stuff together, it took under 5 minutes to get everything sorted out.

Mikey’s POV

He bit down on my neck, making me moan with pleasure. I looked at him after he had finished, he smiled and his lips crashed against mine, I rolled my tongue on to his soft pink lips causing him to open his mouth for my entry, my tongue entered and explored crashing with his at moments. He pulled away “I love you Mikey,” he said panting softly.
“I love you too, Frank,” I replied kissing him again and again, getting deeper with each loving kiss. I heard the door open and close like a gun going off in an old western movie, and we pulled apart faster than a gun going off hitting a bird with a thud. That meant that Gerard was home with his new daughter, it was going to be weird Gerard having a kid but he needed something to help him and make him more responsible, it was my idea for a kid, at first he laughed the next he was at the adoption centre. Gerard walked through the door making it echo though the hallway.
“Mikey…Frank?” he looked at me and saw Frank sitting beside me, “Uh this is Hope, make her feel welcome guys,” he put emphasis on the ‘s’ for some reason, I saw Frank turn and look away, obviously there was something going on between them, Frank was never over when Gerard was here anymore and it was weird Frank and Gerard had never had a fall out before I doubt they have but they never want to talk anymore.
This girl, Hope had walked into the living room shyly looking around at the couch not noticing Frank and me, her eyes met mine and they grew wide, she then looked at frank who was staring in the other direction Hope noticed this and her eyes fell to the floor she seemed disappointed. Hope had snow white hair with a sort of red-pink colour of eyes; mind you it was really quiet amazing, her features are beautifully laid on her face and she seemed like a polite young…well she didn’t look young about 15-16 but still young lady. Gerard lent down and whispered something to her; she nodded and moved out to the hallway I heard her go upstairs.

Franks POV

I didn’t want to look at Gerard after what he had done to me; I never wanted to see him again. He broke my heart into a thousand pieces, just like glass being toughen at a sold brick wall on a frosty winters night, I don’t want to even think about what had happened. Besides I love Mikey now, he saved me and he loves me that’s all that matters. Gerard whispered something to this Hope girl and I heard her run up the stairs. Gerard took the seat nearest Mikey.
“Okay guys what’s going on?” Mikey asked, “You two have been acting weird around each other, you guys are the best of friends, so tell me what’s going on please?” Mikey pleaded. I tarn around and gave Gerard an emotionless glance.
“Maybe that’s what happens at times, people have to move on because of a broken heart,” I said in no particular tone of voice but Mikey could tell Gerard had hurt me, and pretty badly. I stood up and walked out of the door, I was just about to leave when I heard a voice like no other, like an angel, once again I looked to see a face of a girl, it must be this Hope girl that Gerard Adopted…but wait, Gerard said that she doesn’t talk…then why did she just call my name. She was a tall girl of about 5’1 her eyes were a light pink colour and expressed a lot of her face. Her hair is a snow white, clean and long, she is very pale but it looks nice and proper. She wore a grey hooded jumper, with black cargo pants. She walked over to me and held up a few fingers to Gerard who was right behind her.
“Wait Hope?” Gee questioned. “Did you?” she gave him a confused look ”Uh never mind…don’t be out for to long,” he said and watched her take my hand and leave.
After about 15 minutes of walking in silence she pointed over to the swings, we walked in and took a seat. “Hey um I though you couldn’t talk,” I said as she began to swing back and forwards.
“Haven’t talk since mom dead.” She said not making any sense but I understand what she meant, she meant ‘I haven’t talked since my mom died,’ I’m guessing that her mom died along time ago because of the way she is speaking it’s like she knows what to say but doesn’t know how to say it. “Think still shock…guess,” okay that didn’t make sense at all.
“Sorry what was that?” I asked politely.
“Um…still shock? Um…afraid, what happened?” she said unsure, I guess she means something like she’s still afraid of what happened,
“You’re Afraid of what happened?” I asked she stuttered a bit to answer and just nodded.
“Don’t mean talk this, still shock,” she added, I understood what she was on about and I repeated what she tried to say.
“So you think the only reason you are talking like this is because your still in shock of what happened, and your afraid of it yeah?” I asked, once again came a nod. “Y’know I could help you learn to speak proper if you want, I mean you have a beautiful voice and I think everyone would love to hear it in it’s true form, would you like that?” I added on, she nodded and a smile curved on her lips.
“ You not speak Gerard why? Why be nasty? He hero to…” she stopped and pointed at her, I noticed she can’t say anything to do with herself and she can’t say yes she either misses it out or just nods, maybe it was something to do with her mom. But all I care about at the moment is trying to understand what she is saying.
“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later,” I said and looked at my watch, Gerard would be wondering where we are, “We better get back Gee will be wondering where the hell we are,” I said and we both started our walk back to Way’s house.