And Like A Blade You'll stain

Reality

Hope’s POV

We walked back to the house Frank had promised to teach me how to speak better by my birthday so when I was 15 I could speak in proper sentences. This will be great and I can’t wait. We walked in and Mikey welcomed us in, Frank explain what was going on with him and me, my heart started to hurt and my stomach churned, something had happened to someone…I knew it, no it’s not magic it’s just a feeling I get when someone gets hurt the more hurt they are the more powerful it hits me, one time I had to puke it got so bad. I stood and looked into the long length mirror on the opposite side of the room. My eyes were glowing a powerful red, instead of a calm pink, it was someone important to me…someone very important. I hid my eyes and ran up to my room the closer I got to my room the more I could feel my eyes burn up with some sort of power or emotion. I was about to walk into my room when I heard a soft cry and a door at the end of the corridor; I walked across to the door and pressed my ear against it,
“Listen I’ll show up Bert. I’ll be there… Bert please… I’m sorry…why can’t we sort this out a bit better? I’ll be there like I said…I swear on Mikey…see you at seven…” there was no more after that, what was going on here? I though Gerard and Bert had a huge fall out, maybe I’m missing something…am I?

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I ran to the bathroom
“Hope? Are you okay?” Someone questioned
“Knock 3 times if you are,” Frank added, weakly I moved over to the door. “2 times if you need help or something like that and once if you want to be left alone,” I was feeling weak, too weak. I fell to the floor.

Franks POV

Mikey and me were waiting for Hope to answer; nothing came, then a thud could be heard, “Hope? Hope are you okay?” I said afraid of silence. I put my hand on the handle and pushed down to able the door to open, lucky it wasn’t locked; the door creaked open, reluctantly I looked around the small room, when a body lying down looking lame caught my eye.
What am I going to do?
Gerard, where’s Gerard?
Gerard?
Gerard?
“Gerard!?” I yelled out, Mikey was down beside the girl, checking her pulse,
“She’s alive, call an ambulance…” Mikey said looking over at me. I did nothing I stood there wishing it all to be over. “Frank. Go…Now” Mikey yelled I walked backwards, and reached for the phone, and pinned in the number, everything came to me at once.
“I need an ambulance, I need one now.” I yelled.
“Please calm down sir-“
“I am fucking calm and I’ll fucking kick your ass if you don’t get an ambulance here right now!” I exclaimed.
“Sir can you tell us the address?”
“What so you can’t just trace the call?”
“Yes Sir but-“
“You are wasting time,”
“An Ambulance is on the way sir,” I threw the phone down, and looked at Mikey next to the lifeless body, he stood up and pulled me into a hug, I heard Gerard coming.
“What?” he asked, then I could hear the ambulance pull up and men came in marching like solders in a march.
“Up here,” Mikey yelled.
“Guys what’s going on?” he looked puzzled as he looked to the ground, I looked down there was blood, Gerard pushed past us “No. No. No! What the fuck did you do?”
“We did nothing,” Mikey and I said.
The ambulance men called to us “Sir she might not make it to the hospital alive,”
“Yes! She will if you hurry!” Gerard yelled, with a red a face. She can’t leave she is the only thing Gee has she needs to make it. She needs to.

*3 days later in Hospital*

The heart monitor beeping with her heart, she had only just made it, her face covered in scars and bruises, Gerard hadn’t slept in days Mikey and I had been growing further apart but me and Gerard once again drawing closer, just like what it used to be like. Gerard left me when he said he knew I had a thing for Mikey, but I swear nothing was going on between us. It’s not fair…but I love Mikey…right?
I stood up trying to think of something other than Gerard, I didn’t feel to good, my head was spinning and my heart beat pumping faster, I quickly sat down again, I regained my balance, held my head in my hands, trying to clear up the events of the past few days.
“Frank?” a voice said. It was her. She’s awake.