Niley: The Real Story

Close Couple

"Is Niley a new couple? Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas are rumored to be Hollywood's hottest new couple. More details tonight on E."

"How do they always find out? They don't give people any privacy. They always have to be so nosy," Miley exclaimed as she turned off the TV.

"This is Hollywood Baby! We get no privacy whatsoever. For now we can just keep quiet and deny the rumors. It's easiest that way," I told my girlfriend.

"Hey Nick? You remember Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez right. Well, me an Mandy invited them over on Friday to sleep over and we wanted to know if you and you brothers want to come over that night.

"Well I don't think your parents would like us sleeping over," I joked.

"No just to watch movies and hang out for a while."

"Yeah we'll go," I said knowing that I'll probably have to convince my brothers considering that my brothers are older than all of us.

" Yeah I'll call them tonight and tell them. I love that we're on tour together. We are always together."

"Yeah I wouldn't want to go with anyone but you," I said as I saw her face turning red.
"Yeah."
My phone started to ring, "Hello? Ya I'll be right there. Hey Miley I have to go home right now. See you later." I gave her a quick kiss and ran next door.

When I walked in, Frankie was at the door saying,

"How's your girlfriend?" He said emphasizing the word girlfriend like little kids do. I ignored him and walked to Joe's room. I found Joe and Kevin playing Guitar Hero.

"Hey guys. Do you wanna go to Miley's house on Friday? She invited us and she said Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Mandy are gonna be there."

"Umm...maybe," Joe said not really paying attention.

"I don't know. Who's Demi Lovato?" Kevin asked.

" She's on 'As The Bell Rings'. Remember?"

"Yeah she's hot!" Joe said finally paying attention,"What about her?"

"She's going to Miley's house on Friday. And we're invited. Do you wanna go?"

"Of course! If there's hot girls I'll totally go!" Joe exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess I'll go too," Kevin said.

"Okay good cause I already told her you guys are going," I spoke quickly.

I was happy cause it would not be fun being at Miley's house with her and three other girls who I don't really know. I remember Selena and Demi but I don't really know them. I've known Mandy for a long time but she doesn't talk to me that much because she's too busy trying to flirt with Joe and he really doesn't get what she's trying to do. Me and Kevin don't bother telling him cause we thought he would eventually figure it out but he still doesn't and its fun watching him get all freaked out by her. I don't really wanna go but Miley is my girlfriend so I wanna make her happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe plz!!!!!!!!!! Its get alot better as it goes so dnt stop here. cmon keep going