Niley: The Real Story

Lies

I sat in my room thinking. I haven't known Selena as long as I have Miley. I began to remember the good memories with Miley. When I gave her the dog tag that was identical to mine. And our first date at the movies which ended in our first not-so- great kiss. I remembered when I became nervous and excited just to see her. I realized I'm not going to see her as much because she has to go back to filming Wizards of Waverly Place soon and I'll be on tour. So many thoughts were racing through my head. I couldn't concentrate on anything because of that. I went downstairs for dinner but I was too deep in my thoughts to hear my dad say,
"Are you guys excited to be touring with Miley? How about you Nicholas? Nick?"
"Huh? I'm sorry what did you say?" He repeated his words and I saw Mom look at me suspiciously.
"Yeah," I replied with no tone. I finished eating and went back upstairs and saw a message from Selena. It read,
"Hey Nick. I really need 2 talk 2 U. Can you meet me @ the park tomorrow at 2:00?" I replied saying yes and wondered what she was going to say. I knew it was about tonight. I climbed into bed and my dog tag on the floor. I was too tired to pick it up and fell asleep. I had a dream that night that I was with Selena. We were kissing and no one seemed to care. And then my mind replayed last night when I was hugging her. When I woke up I had completely forgotten about Miley. i decided to go for a jog that morning. I came back happy as ever that I was going to see Selena today. I checked my phone and saw a message asking to meet her at 12:00 instead because she had a meeting about filming the new season of Wizards. I replied and jumped into the shower and got ready. To my surprise I got a message from Miley! She also wanted to talk about last night and I said we could meet at my house at 1:30. I happily walked to the park and found Selena talking to someone on the phone and sitting on the bench. She hung up her phone as I approached.
"Hey Nick! I got awesome news! Me and my boyfriend are back together!" My face fell but I forced a smile,
"Wow. That's great"
"Well I wanted to talk to you about last night. I'm sorry for hurting your relationship with Miley I really didn't ever want to. I tried to tell Miley that last night but she wouldn't listen. I want you guys to be happy." I looked over at her and asked,
" It's okay. Be honest with me. Did you want something to happen between us? Tell me the truth. I won't get mad or anything."
" Well at first I did but then I realized I only wanted that because I had just split with my boyfriend." I looked into her beautiful brown eyes that were filled with joy. I smiled hiding how I really felt.
"And you nick? C'mon I was honest with you so tell me, "she said breaking the awkward silence.
"Well I like you but it was just a crush. I never wanted to mess things up with Miley," I said. I looked at my phone and it was barely 12:20.
"Okay that's good that we're both over that now. Hey my boyfriend is coming right now. Do you wanna stay and meet him?"
"Um well I would but I have to go home and start packing cause we have to pack a lot for this tour. I mean like almost everything," I answered.
"Okay then maybe another time then. Bye Nick"
"Bye" I walked away until I was out of her sight. Then I started running. I ran until I reached Miley's house. Now out of breath, I rang the doorbell. Miley answered,
"Nick? I thought we were supposed to meet at your house later." I reached for her waist and pulled her close to me. I planted my lips on hers and neither of us pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry it took me a long time to update. I'm in school so it might be a while til the next chapter. um... subscribe comment and any feedback is cool