Niley: The Real Story

Bowling

Throughout the week me and Miley had gone out twice and spent time with each other everyday. We had gone to the park and to Starbucks. We would go to each others houses and hang out everyday. I had begun to fall for her again. I wanted to see her and kiss her like I used to. On Friday me and her were in the living room talking,

"Hey. I was thinking that since we've known each other for so long that well maybe we should write a song together. Your brothers can play and sing in it but we just write it. What do you think?"

"Yeah! I've always wanted to write a song with someone other than my brothers,"I laughed and she laughed with me. My phone started ringing,

"Hello?"

"Nick! Hey me and Devin wanna know if you and Miley wanna go bowling with us tomorrow. Demi is invited but she says she'll only go if Joe goes and Kevin is invited too." She was talking loudly and I could hear Devin in the back round.

"Yeah um let me ask Miley,"I turned to her and asked,"Hey babe, Selena and her boyfriend wanna know if we wanna go bowling with them and Demi, Joe, and Kevin might go too."

"I wish but I have rehearsal for Hannah Montana. Sorry."

"Selena? Miley can't go she's gonna be busy."

"Oh, well can you tell your brothers for me?"

"Yeah sure."

"Wait! Are you still gonna come anyways?" She sounded worried.

"Uh yeah of course. Well I gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Awesome. Bye!"

I hung up the phone and Miley asked,

"Are you still gonna go?"

"I don't know. Maybe why?"

"Well cause if you go you'll be alone because Joe will have Demi and Selena will have her boyfriend and Kevin might bring that girl Ashley." I hadn't thought of that. I had forgotten about Devin.

"I think I'll go anyway because Kevin might not bring anyone."

I was woken up by Joe that morning who had pushed me out my bed,

"Ow! What do you want?" I exclaimed in a groggy voice.

"Hey hey hey are you gonna go bowling. More importantly in Demi going?" I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Joe standing over me looking very impatient.

"She's only gonna go if you go," I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

"Well then yeah I'm going. Are you gonna go? Kevin is and he's bringing Ashley. You remember her right? She was best friends with Kevin a long time ago." I was too tired to speak but Joe was kicking me to make me stay awake.

"Ugh I don't know. Miley's not going and I don't wanna be all loner there."

"Don't worry Nicholas, you can always bring Frankie,"He laughed,"I'm just kidding. You can chill with me an Demi if you want. Or with Kevin and Ashley. Its your choice."

"I guess I'll go maybe. Now get out! We're not gonna be able to sleep late when the tour starts."

"Okay but its already twelve," I heard him leave the room. I decided to get ready and was ready to go at 12:30 because we decided to meet them at 1:00 and then Joe and Kevin came running down the stairs,

"Come on lets go I have to pick up Ashley!"Kevin yelled. We climbed into the car and were on our way. We stopped at Ashley's house. She has black hair up to her shoulder and was wearing a green shirt with skinny jeans. I understand why Kevin likes her.

"Hey!" Joe and I watched Kevin exchanged flirty smiles. Joe and I looked at each other and started laughing until Kevin turned around and looked at us with a serious face so we stopped laughing. We finally arrived at the bowling alley and was greeted by Demi,

"Hey guys! Selena and Devin are getting pizza over there,"she pointed to them and I saw them give each other a kiss. We walked to the counter to go get our shoes and then Selena and Devin walked up to us,

"Hey. Everyone this is my boyfriend Devin!"she turned red as she said that,"This is Kevin, Nick, Joe and I believe that is Ashley right?" Ashley nodded.

"Hi,"I said quickly. Devin had stuck out his hand for me to shake it but I just looked at him and that made things awkward so he said hi to everyone else. He put his arms around Selena from behind and then he whispered something into her ear and she started laughing.
We picked a lane and started bowling. I was bored. Joe was with Demi, Kevin was flirting with Ashley and Devin couldn't keep his arms off Selena. He doesn't even deserve her, I thought to myself.

"Nick its your turn,"Devin said smiling and staring at Selena.

"Yeah I know, you don't need to tell me,"I said quiet enough for only him to hear. He looked shocked and went to go sit back with Selena. I don't understand what she sees in him. He has long black emo hair and dresses like a skater. I hope she doesn't like him for looks.He can't even keep his hands off her. I would respect her way more than him.

"Nick me and Demi and Ashley are gonna go to the bathroom okay?" She told me. Then about a minute later Joe came up to me and said,

"Hey me and Kevin are gonna go order some pizza over there. You want anything?"

"No thanks." Oh no! They all left me with the stupid skater.

"Hey, um are you mad at me or something?" He asked. Of course you stole my friend who deserves better than you.

"No I'm not mad just overprotective of Selena that's all."

"Oh don't worry I love her too much to hurt her or do anything bad to her."

"Love? How can you love her?"I said emphasizing the word "you",

"You don't love her. I do cause she's my friend. Trust me man. Its not gonna last long"

"Whoa dude I do love her. We've been dating for about a year now. You aren't there when its just the two of us. And if you did love her you wouldn't telling me all
this stuff. And she loves me too because she's told me.Does she even love you?" I was ready to punch him in the face until Kevin came over to me and said,

"Hey guys. Why don't you go check if the pizza's ready Nick." I shoved my chair as I walked away. I came back with the pizza and the girls had come back and Selena was sitting with Devin with his arm around her shoulder. He smiled at me. I became furious. I took my turn to sit with Selena when Devin went to the bathroom.

"Hey Nick! Are you having fun? I'm sorry Miley couldn't come."

"Um yeah I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yeah well I'm kinda bored cause Kevin has Ashley and Joe has Demi."

"Aw Nick! I'm sorry!You could hang out with me and Devin!" She hugged me right when Devin was approaching,

"Excuse me can I sit next to my girlfriend?" He emphasized girlfriend.

"Well I'm sitting here next to my friend. There's a chair over there,"I pointed to a chair near Joe. Selena raised her eyebrows and looked at me,

"C'mon Nick ," he begged.

"Please Nick!" Selena said. I smiled at her and I bumped into Devin purposely as I walked away. I sat down and watched them talk. Selena looked mad. She walked over to me and looked me straight in the eye while Devin followed behind,

"I need to talk to you, alone,"She looked at Devin so he wentto go sit back down.

"Why are you being a jerk to my boyfriend and telling him all the stuff that he doesn't deserve me? He was nice to you!"

"I never said that but he doesn't! You can do better than him. Trust me I'm a guy I know what he really wants."

"Look I know you're trying to help but stop because you don't know him! If you can't except that I have a boyfriend who deeply cares about me then leave me alone because I don't need you approval!"

"Selena he's a jerk! He's-"

"Stop just leave me alone!" She walked back to get Devin. Everyone had already heard the whole argument so Devin and Selena got their stuff and started walking away. Now I really wanted to punch him. He kissed Selena on the cheek on the way out and smiled at me staring at him. I saw Joe and Demi just staring wide-eyed at everything that just happened.

"Where's Kevin? Let's go home." Demi and Joe both looked to the side and I saw Kevin and Ashley holding hands and buying a soda. He gently touched her black hair and kissed her on the cheek.

"I thought they were just friends,"Demi said breaking the silence.

"Yeah me too. I guess not. Wow this is awkward,"Joe added.

"Hey Selena was my ride. I need a ride now,"Demi said. They both were still standing there in shock from all this drama.
When Kevin came back,he gave us a ride home. kevin and Ashley were flirting in the front seat and I had to sit next to Joe and demi making out in the back seat. Kevin dropped off Ashley and walked her to the door so I jumped to the passenger seat. When he came back I asked,

"Hey Kevin can you drop me off at the studio. I'm wanna go with Miley."

"Yeah sure bro."He dropped me off and I walked in and Miley was rehearsing. The director yelled cut and she was on break.

"Miley!" Her face lit up when I said her name.

"Hey Nick! How was it?"

"Oh it was okay but I missed you too much,"I pulled her close to me and held her close until her mom came,

"Break's over Miley."
♠ ♠ ♠
Many many apologies for not updating sooner i've just been really busy and hadn't had the tme. well hope you enjoy. not the best ch but im gonna try to update sooner next time. Feedback is highly appreciated and I wanna get more stars and ya! thnks HEY I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IM GOING TO UPDATE SOON BCUZ IVE BEEN STUCK ON THIS NEW CH BUT I KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO NOW :)