An Ocean Between

On Our Way To Dan-mother's House, We Go!

"Ani? Are you awake? Wake up, Ani!" I heard someone yell. I immediately sat up.
"Dude, what the hell?!" I yelled back at my roommate and best friend, David.

"Cool, you're awake" he said simply.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Dan's."

"Ugh, maybe later, I wanna go back to sleep right now." I told him.

"Okay.....Ani?"

"Yeah, David?"

"Um c-can I sleep with you?" he asked sheepishly and pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." David grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist and was soon asleep. Damn, that boy can fall asleep fast. After a few minutes I was asleep too.

I awoke a couple of hours later. I crawled out of bed trying not to wake up David but failed miserably.

"Where you going?" he asked groggily.

"Um I don't know. To go get ready so we can go to Dan Man's house?" I told him.

"Oh....well don't be so noisy! You woke me up!" he said, exaggerating while dramatically waving his hands in the air.

"Shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at him, and then running to the bathroom. I think I hit him judging by the fact that he let out a yelp.

Soon I would be off annoying Dan with Andy! He's my buddy in crime!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Comment on how you like it....or how you didn't.