An Ocean Between

Fight

Ani's POV again

It's been 20 minutes I was with Alex. I was pretty excited that he had kissed me. Cute guys like him don't usually show an interest in me. As I walked all I thought about was Alex.

When the tour buses came into view, I started to hear some yelling. I walked faster to go see what all the commotion was. Soon I could see what was happening and I did not like it one bit. What I saw was Dan and David beating up Alex. At this point I was running.

"What are you guys doing?!" I screamed as I shoved them off Alex. He had a broken nose, a huge cut above his eye and pretty busted up lip.

"Ani, do have any idea what kind of guy he is?!" Dan yelled.

"No. I don't. Please inform me on what kind of guy he is" I hissed through my teeth. Dan was obviously taken aback by my tone. I noticed that David was staring at the ground, refusing to look at me.

"Ani....Alex-he's going to end up hurting you. He has reputation of sleeping with every girl he sees and then dumping them as soon as he gets what he wants. I'm not going to let him do that to you." He said, his tone sincere.

"He's not going to do that to me. Now do me a favor and stay out of my life!" I said helping Alex up. I took him to the first-aid tent. I noticed the nurse's eyes widened when she took a look at Alex.

"Oh my! What happened to him?" she asked, clasping a hand over her mouth.

"Fight" I murmured, helping him onto the bench. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the nurse shake her head disapprovingly. She got out some alcohol and two pieces of cloth. She grabbed a water bottle and poured some over the first piece of cloth. She began to clean his face of the blood. Then she poured some alcohol onto the second piece of cloth and proceeded to disinfect his face. I noticed Alex flinched every time the cloth touched his face.

"Okay! We're finished here. As long as he doesn't touch any of the wounds before they had a chance to scab, he'll be fine." the nurse said, standing up straight and throwing the pieces of cloth away. We both got up and abruptly left the tent after she said we could leave.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, peeking at his face.

"Its okay. They were just protecting you. If I were them, I would've done the same thing. They were right about my reputation though.....but I promise I won't ever do that to you..."

"I believe you" At that Alex smiled.

"I would kiss you but I doubt that you'll want to kiss me with a busted lip"

"No, not really." I said, grinning.

"Meanie!"

"Hey, you said it first"

"But you're not supposed to agree!"

"Then why didn't you just say so?"

"I don't know....ugh whatever!" he looked ahead,"Well there's my bus...bye Ani" he said, hugging me.

"Bye Alex" I said, waving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorries that I took so long updating but if you read the author's note for Chapter 9 you'll see my excuse. I'm not practically happy with this chapter but it'll have to do....just a filler.