An Ocean Between

Rude Awakenings

A banging awoke me almost immediately. I slowly opened my eyes, wondering where the hell that sound was coming from. I snapped my curtains open just in time to see Andy duck down quickly.

"Andy, I saw you!"

"Damn! Well are you awake?"

"No, I'm sleeptalking" I replied, sarcastically.

"Ani, are you being sarcastic?"

"Yes, Andy" I said, obviously annoyed because of the rude awakening I had just recieved.

"Can you get up and get dressed please? I'm bored and I need someone to hang out with!" He asked pouting out his bottom lip.

"Fine, Andy but only because I love you" I sighed, leaning back against the pillows.

"Yay!" He said practically jumping for joy. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower and get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally finished getting ready, I was wearing a blue "When Pigs Fly" t-shirt, some black shorts, blue converse, complete with a pair of light blue wayfarer sunglasses.

"My god, Ani! It's about time, you finally got out of that bathroom!"

"Well gee sorry that I have to take time to look even remotely pretty." I told him, crossing my arms.

"C'mon lets go and hang out with people!" He said grabbing my hand and practically pulling me off the bus.

"What people?" I asked

"Pat." he said, simply.

"Who is this 'Pat' you speak of?"

"He's the drummer of The Maine" He said, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"We're going to see Pat Kirch?! Awesome!" I said, my confused face was replaced by a grinning one. I could tell today was going to be an great day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm really sorry I haven't update in a month but I've been busy plus I've been having writer's block :(
If I have time I'll update more later in the day. I'm not making any promises though.
Oh just to let you guys know, I'm having this voting thing for who you want my second story to be about. You'll find the details at the bottom of the info part of my page.

Subscribe/Comment, please!