An Ocean Between

Monopoly and Piggyback Races

Setting: Dan's House

"You wanna play monopoly?" Andy asked as I watched TV. The Office, to be exact. I love that show.

"Andy! Wait for this episode to finish! This is the episode when they put that big pile of shit in Michael's office!" I told him

"Nice language." I heard Dan say as he passed by me.

"Your face" I replied, not even taking my eyes off the TV.

"Thank you. I was wondering when you were going to tell me how sexy I am!" Dan yelled from the hallway.

"If you don't stop watching TV and play Monopoly with me, I'll sit on you" Andy threatened.

"Okay fine, you loser." I said standing up and hitting Andy with a pillow. As you might have noticed I like hitting people with pillows. Yes, I know I'm a tad bit violent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 Minutes Later

We were now in the basement playing Monopoly with Andy. Dan and David decided to play too. Gavin being a stinky butthead decided not to. We made teams. Andy and I on one team and David and Dan on the other. Andy and I were losing badly. We only had 700 fricken bucks! Remind me not to keep Andy in charge of purchasing real estate.

"I want to stop playing now" I said standing up and stretching.

"Why? Because you're a sore loser?" David grinned.

'No. Because you're a sore winner" I replied sticking my tongue out.

"Aw, you suck, Ani!"

"Oh my god! I have an idea! Let have piggyback races!" Andy yelled out all of sudden.

"What the hell?" We all said in unision.

"Why not?" Andy asked

"You are so weird, Andy" I told him, "But, we should hold a piggyback race. Dan is always saying he is soo strong now its his chance to prove it."

"Bring it!" Dan said, jumping up.

"I call David!" I yelled jumping on David's back.

"Ow, Ani! You're heavy!" David yelped.

"Toughen up, David. Take it like a man!" I yelled
So we held the contest and we won! Yeah, thats how we roll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wanna go home! I'm sleepy!" I whined a couple of hours later.

"Aniiiiii, no I am totally beating Gavin in Guitar Hero right now!" David said

"Fine but expect a live slimy creature in your bed in the morning" I said, crossing my arms and pouting. This caused David's eyes to widen.

"Okay let's go." He said immediately dropping the controller and going to get the car keys.

"Bye Andy! Bye Dan! Bye Gavin!" I yelled as I skipped towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one but your opinion is what matters. Well the nice people's opinions anyway...not the assholes'.