An Ocean Between

Finally! Land!

After an hour on the plane, we finally landed. Okay, I know an hour isn't that long but I'm a very impatient person.

"We're finally here! We're finally on land!" I yelled, running of the plane. I then proceeded to kneel down and pretend to kiss the ground, to make my point that I didn't like being cooped up in that plane.

"Drama queen." Dan said stopping in front of me.

"Meanie"

"Here you forgot this" He said handing me my Hello Kitty mushroom tote.

"Thanks! I can't believe I forgot it!"

"Whoa, calm down. Its just a tote bag."

"No, its not! Its my favorite tote bag" I said clutching to my chest, and pretending to hyperventilate.

"You know, you could be a very good actress someday."

"No, thats not the life for me. I hate the paparazzi. They're the work of the devil."

"True, true." Dan said, laughing.

"Ugh, I need something to drink" Gavin said, sitting down in one of the airport chairs.

"There's a newspaper stand over there" I said, pointing behind me.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." He said, practically running toward the newspaper stand.

"Bring me a coke!" I yelled after him.

"Okay!"

"We really need to hurry up and get our bags." Dan said checking his watch.

"Just wait for Gavin to come back, I want my coke. I just realized that if you change the 'o' in coke you get cake!" I said.

"I do not understand you at all." He said looking down at me, smiling.

"But thats why you love me!"

"Yeah let's go with that." He said, causing me to glare at him.

"If I had a pillow, I'd hit you with it."

"Why does it always have to be pillows?"

"Do you prefer, I hit you with a brick instead?"

"No! Pillows are good!"

"What's so good about pillows?" Gavin asked with a confused look on his face. He handed me my coke.

"Nothing." Dan laughed.

"Where are Andy and David?" I asked looking around.

"They went to the bathroom." Gavin told me.

"They need to hurry up. You know what? I need to use the bathroom too. I'll be right back." I said walking off to the little girl's room. Once I got to the bathroom door I heard Andy and David arguing. I hid behind a wall and listened in.

"David, you seriously need to tell her how you feel! You can't keep this bottled up forever!"

"What if she doesn't feel the same way? Then I would have just ruined years' worth of friendship!"

"Believe me, I know her just as well as I know you and she loves you too. You have to tell her!"

"I don't know....I'll think about it."

"Fine. Let's go." Andy said. As they walked away, I sneaked into the bathroom. Instead of using the bathroom I just stood there, confused about the conversation, I just heard. Who is this girl Andy and David were talking about? Do I know her? I erased those thoughts from my mind and proceeded to use the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little does Ani know that they were talking about her! Don't tell her though ; )

Okay, before anyone points this out, I know that This Providence wasn't on this year Warped Tour just pretend that they are/were (depending on if Warped Tour '08 is still going on when you read this)!

It took me a long time to write this one because I was messaging someone at the same time while listening/singing to music.