An Ocean Between

Summer Is Soo...Hot

2 weeks later.

"Oh my god! Its so hot out here!" I complained, fanning myself with a paper fan I made.

"Ugh I know, right? Summer really bums me out when it comes to the weather" Matt said, looking off into the crowd from his station at the All Time Low merch tent which was next door to the This Providence tent.

"I think I might have a heat stroke" I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Here, I brought a frozen water bottle to keep me cool" He said tossing it over.

"Thanks, you just saved my life. I'm now in debt to you" I said, laughing.

"Whatever, you loser"

"What's up?" David asked, stopping right in front of me.

"Good. How was your set?"

"Filled with girls screaming for Dan and his Australian accent" he said, laughing.

"You got to admit the accent is pretty hot" I joked.

"Oh my god not you too!" He said, covering his mouth with his hand in mock horror.

"Whatever, you're just jealous!" I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Psh, girl, please! I'm hotter than Dan and you know it!" He said, putting his hands on his hips which caused me to burst out in laughter.

"David, you are so weird!" I told him.

"I know you are but what am I?" He retorted

"We're not going through this again, Blaisehead"

"Damn."

"Ani, I want my water bottle back! I think I'm going to die soon if I don't touch something cold!" Matt yelled. I tossed it back to him. I missed and it hit the side of the tent.

"You have such bad aim" David and Matt both said. I laughed at the fact that they said at the same time

"Meanies" I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Ani! Can I borrow some money?" Andy asked me, skipping over to the tent.

"Why?"

"I want some ice cream!"

"Fine, but you owe me. Buy me a ice cream cone too"I said handing him 3 dollars.

"Thanks! You're the best!" He said leaning over to hug me.

"You spoil him, you know that?"

"He's like my little brother who's older than me"

"How come you don't spoil me?"

"Cause you're stinky" I said wrinkling up my nose. David's eyes widened at this.

"No, I don't!" He then took a whiff of himself. "Okay, maybe a little but not as much as Andy! He stinks more than I do!"

"That's what she said"

"Just because I occasionally wear your jeans doesn't mean I'm a girl" he said quietly. "I just love how they look on me!"

"You wear my jeans?!"

"Oh you didn't know?"

"So that's why I can never find any of my jeans! You take them!"

"But they look so good on me!"

"I seriously don't understand you, David"

"You're not supposed to."

"And why not?"

"Because my mind is an enigma"

"Do you even know what an enigma is?

"Yes! Okay maybe not but it sounds like it fits in the sentence"

"Whatever. Do you know what time Katy is supposed to take over today?"

"She's supposed take over in 5 minutes"

"Oh thank god! I need to go back to the air-conditioned bus really soon or I'm going to pass out"

"Hey guys!" I heard Katy say about 5 minutes later.

"Oh my god, you're finally here! I love you!" I said jumping up and hugging her.

"Jesus, were you really that bored?"

"Yes" Matt and I said in unison. I gave Matt a weird look.

"Well see ya laters Katy!" I said walking off towards the buses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note that Matt is not Matt Flyzik, just a random name for All Time Low's merch boy : /

I would also like to send some love to my subscribers even though there are currently only 3 but that's okay 'cause I love you all just the same.