An Ocean Between

Cute Collisions

I ran to This Providence bus as fast as I could, desperate to feel the cool air coming from our air-conditioner. All of sudden I collided into someone. We both fell backwards. I was stunned for a couple of seconds but then immediately sprung to my feet.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you until it was too late!" I told him, as I helped him up.

"No, it's okay." He said brushing some grass off his jeans. He looked up at me and flashed me a lopsided grin. He had light brown hair with blond streaks in it. He had a lanky figure but he pulled it off. His eyebrows were dark brown so I knew that his natural hair color wasn't light brown but dark brown. I knew immediately who it was. Alex Gaskarth.

"I'm seriously sorry! I should have seen where I was going!" I said, feeling really guilty that I had knocked him down.

"Its okay! A pretty girl like you shouldn't worry herself about me." He told me, causing me too blush. "Now if I can ask, what's your name?"

"Ani."

"Ani. Got it. I'm-"

"I know who you are. You're Alex"

"Aw, you're no fun! I wanted to introduce myself!"

"Okay. Go ahead."

"My name is Alex. Alex Gaskarth."

"Really? I didn't know that!" I said pretending, to be surprised.

"Well aren't you a sarcastic one."

"Yes, yes I am. And if you're going to hang with me, you'll have to get use it!"

"Got it!"

"Good"

"So Miss Ani. What brings you to Warped Tour?"

"I'm This Providence's merch girl. Well one of them anyway."

"Ah, so your friends with them?"

"Yep, David and Andy are my best friends."

"Really? That's cool."

"Yeah" We were silent for a couple of minutes before Alex spoke again.

"Um do want to go get some ice-cream with me" He asked. As soon as he said ice-cream I remembered Andy.

"Goddammit, I forgot about Andy!" I said.

"Huh?"

"I told Andy to go get me an ice-cream. He's probably wandering around trying to find me" I told him. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Andy's cellphone number. He answered after two rings.

"Yeah?"

"Andy, where are you and my ice-cream?"

"I'm here and your ice-cream is in my tummy"

"What?"

"I ate it."

"You ate my ice-cream!"

"Yeah, I was hungry and hot. Very hot. "

"Ugh, whatever Andy. You still owe me 3 dollars. Bye." I said hanging up.

"So are we still up for ice-cream?"

"Yeah." I said. He grinned and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the ice-cream shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Alex is trying make the moves on Ani! Whatever shall we do?! I'll have alot more time to update tomorrow. I love you, my dear readers. I'll love you more if you subscribe! ;D