Sweet Music

Roll Over Bethoven

"Lorain, was it to much for you to take in? Maybe I should have told you sooner but I didn't know how and ugh, I was just so confused!" Explained Ana who had her head in a spin and wasn't sure what to do anymore.

"Ana chill. You and Edward where just a giving and come on I mean you tow are really close. You once said so yourself tat you preferred him over Ethan. Now, your dream of over an year is very peculiar. It has to foreshadow something that will happen in the future that will change it greatly. You have to be careful because you don't know what is going to change but you don't know what it is. So be very careful. So, Ana moving away from the topic how are you over the death of your Uncle?"

Ana stood quite and did not know what to say and stayed quite. "Well I'm doing okay just you know it has just been like two weeks. But i am doing okay." Lorain agreed and they continues talking untill Lorain had to get off the phone and start getting ready for he date with Vincent later.

Ana was bummed to be left again hanging out by herself. After thinking she decided to do her homework that had been pending and she needed to do it for school. She grabbed her laptop so that she could finished her report for school. She opened it and hoped to get her work done and not get distracted. She had killed the whole day just doing the homework that she had just noticed that night had fallen quickly and it was just what she needed so that she could have a reason to put everything down.

Waking up the next morning Ana got up to get ready for school. Running down the stair and jumping into he car she had to make her way to school. Walking down the hallways of school she had not thought about the what had happened the day before. She had made it to her locker where there stood Ethan and Edward waiting for her. Ethan and Edward always had breakfast for her and sometimes her locker open for her so that she could leave her things really quickly and they could get to their favorite spot under the trees.

Leaving her books and getting her breakfast from the guys they walked over to the trees where there stood two benches chi they always took up. Ethan laid down on one and that left Edward and Ana to share. Ana had never been so scared in her life because she had no idea what was going to happen next. Ethan eyes bulged out and jumped up out off of the bench. "I'm sorry you guys but I forgot that I had to meet with my math teacher about some tutoring so that I can pass the math test and be able to play for basketball." Was the last thing Etan said before he ran away and headed inside the school.

Ana was so nervous and was so scared that she had not noticed the hand that reached over. Has soon has his hand reached over and touched hers her whole body calmed down and she did not now what had caused it but she knew that here she was safe. His presences just left an aurora that made her feel safe and better. She just looked into his eyes and knew that everything was going to be better. After a few hours later she walked into the orchestra room which was in the upstairs of the band room. There she saw Lorain who was ready to practice the piece of music that they had arranged.

They did not need to speak in words because they knew the practice schedule that they had. They had just set out the music and Lorain would take out her flute and then Ana would take out her viola, which she called Timmy. The started to play the music and they were so entranced that they had not noticed Eward you had just walked in and sat down so that he could listen to the music would drain out of their instruments and bled into the walls. They had practiced this piece of music for the concert for the whole city to hear. It was the concert of talent that they had every year.

They day had passed and the music played again, but this time they were on stage. Everyone in the audience was so entranced by the music that they had no clue that that they were two young musicians. After playing both girls walked off stage so that they could let the music continue to ring the theater. "Wow, Ana that was just beautiful I wish that I could stay in that moment forever but unfortunately I have to go."

Ana looked at her sadly and gave her a tight hug and let her leave. Ana did not think about the feeling she had at the bottom of her stomach. He saw her walk away and then she never thought that maybe that would be the last time she would see the same Lorain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loraine Rainne! You are in my sotry! All right!
Well you guys I am sorry that it took me forever to do this chapter because my Uncle was in town and well I really didn't have the time to do anyting! So i will do next one sooner!