Professional Killer

New Job

I stood up, arms crossed, staring at him. He was seated at the tip of the bed, with his laptop showing a picture of her, the next person who will have the privilege to be murdered by me. The all-time famous Thorn. Only the true people whom I love know my real name. Ria.

He looked about 47, gray/black hair, Armani suit, slim. Somewhat like George Clooney. We both had our, “Poker faces on.” He looked sideways at me and said, “That is her. I want her dead,” Now he turned his complete body towards me, still seating down, “If my wife finds out I had a-a sex with her then our marriage will be over. I can’t let 20 years of marriage down the drain because of a…… whore. You do know what I mean, right?”

I gave him one nod. I really didn’t give a fucking crap, but you know the “customers always right” shit, yes well it goes for mine too. Hey, he who has the green has my respect. I walked over to the laptop and saw a woman about 33, a nice body, and a red tight mini dress, brown wavy hair shoulder length, with red hot lips. She was sitting down at a desk and had no idea they were taking a picture of her. For her head was down concentrated on paper work.

I nodded again and then spoke, “You e-mailed me all of the information I told you was needed right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, then that is it. I will have my job done as soon as possible. You can leave now.” He got up without a word, took his laptop from the bed, and opened the door.

“I hope we can meet again Thorn. I will call you if I need any more business taken care of. I trust you to do the job right.” He closed the door gently and I went to get my lap top from the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this idea when i was looking through pictures of woman holding a gun in Black and White. =] And of cource the title from my other story which i changed to Lilith. Short chapter.