Professional Killer

Hotels and Motels

I sat in the middle of the bed, resting my back to the board; the bed unmade my laptop to the left of me. My light brown hair high up in a bun, I had on a red loose tank top with baggy black Capri pants. I sat criss-cross, took a deep breath, and turned on the Sony laptop. I looked around the room waiting for the laptop computer to turn on. This hotel room was more pleasant than the last one I was in. No roaches, No unknown weird looking bugs. Of course it wasn’t your 5 star hotel room. Just a simple queen bed with night-tables to each side, a small bathroom, which thankfully was clean there was hot water as well.

Hotels and Motels and other shit like that are what I call home. No I am not a business woman; much less do I document my travel. Like those people do in the Travel or Discovery channel. But, I do have to keep moving a lot. Sometimes it gets tiring, sometimes I love it. I can’t, or won’t, get attached to a place.

I travel wherever I have a job. Even If it is Madagascar, Hawaii, Spain, even Romania. As long as my life isn’t in danger I am there.

Who am I kidding my life is always in danger.

It all started when I was 18 fresh out of high school at least that is what Elena told me. Who is Elena well, she comes later on in my story. I cannot remember if I had a Mother, a Father or any other kind of relatives before I met Elena. Actually I do not remember anything before I met her. Well, except for an airplane ride which I do not remember very well.
“Hello.”

The computer was logged in to the starting page. I sat up straight and pressed my right index finger onto the screen fingerprint reader.

“Fingerprint Scanning.”

“Ria Thorn, Welcome to your account. New e-mail messages from: Rafael; Elena; Greg. New web updates. No missed calls. Next APK meeting on: November 12.”
♠ ♠ ♠
=] I finally got my groove back on. I kind of am tired of writing about vampires. I started to write a lot about them but now I just got a, like when you eat too much candy that you never want to see another candy again, Kind of feeling. So no more Vampires for my stories… well except Lilith. :)